• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: custom 1c tri seoul

addictedmatt

Enlightened
I bought this from here, and this light is NOT SOLD yet, the following is the original sales link. Sorry for the confusion.
SOLD: Black Custom 1C Tri-Seouled Mag ***SOLD

This puts out an amazing amount of light, and I love the size, but I can't afford to keep it! I have added 3 small green tritium tubes to the heat sink. Includes aw c cell. First I'll take it gets it. $185 now $175 now $170 now $165 shipped conus. I'll ship outside the us, but you pay shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened
Re: Price drop: custom 1c tri seoul

Hi addictedmatt, just my opinion, you may want to remove the wordings "SOLD" from your link. I understand that they're the real wordings from the link but it might confuse a bit. I had the impression that this light was sold, until I saw your price drop.

Good luck in your sales.

Last edited:

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: Price drop: custom 1c tri seoul

Thanks, thats a little beyond my computer skills, but I have edited my sales post. Hopefully this helps. Thanks again!

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: 3rd Price drop: custom 1c tri seoul

The light is in new condition. The trit is stuck to the heatsink with a drop of epoxy under each tube. This is alot of light in a small package. I'm very suprised at the lack of interest:confused:. I will post pics of the trit tomorrow.

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened
Re: 3rd Price drop: custom 1c tri seoul

:takeit:
I already have a couple multi-seoul Mags from Plasmaman. They are D size. Let me bring this little boy to meet his big brothers. PM with shipping details. Thanks.

Latest posts