• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ML-1 Smoothie ***SOLD***

scottaw

Enlightened
Milkyspit ML-1 smoothie with Seoul P4 USWOH emitter. Light is brand new, never carried still in the Surefire box, still with sticker in place. Light is the very first L1 model, 4 flats, smooth bezel. Selling with a never installed, smooth black Oregonshooter tailcap ring. $215 shipped. Add $5 for a tritium tube i was going to install in the clip...you choose red or orange.

PP Cash or add 4% for PP credit.

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
Re: ML-1 Smoothie

This is a STEAL... I'm half tempted to buy it even though I have the same thing listed for $267.11 right now.....

thom

Groundhog66

Banned

It would be mine, but I already have one on the way. I also have a trit in my current ML1 Floodmaster clip, works GREAT. Good luck with your sale, should be gone in no time.

thom

Enlightened

If mine sells before yours I'm buying yours... It'll go back to Milky for drilling and upgraded electronics....

thom

scottaw

Enlightened

If you would like pics, PM me your email address....i'm off to work right now, and will respond to everything afterwards...going to the post office tomorrow if you'd like it shipped then....