• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FSOT: McGizmo Ti PD Mule -Non-Mizer- ***SOLD!***

Dutch

Enlightened
SOLD to Reima.

Reima,
PM on the way.
Thanks!

FSOT: McGizmo Ti PD Mule -Non-Mizer-

I've only had this one (I believe I am the second owner) for a little while, but I have determined that I am more of a Mizer guy when it comes to Mules, as I basically bought it to compare to my Mule Mizer.

This light has less machine marks than most I have seen. There are a few however, but nothing I would be able to capture in a photo.

The clip did have some manufacturing marks and stains, so I put a satin polish on it to match the finish of the light. IMHO it looks a lot nicer and more fitting than the stock finish. I do this to most of my McGizmo clips.

The light has been freshly lubed with (light formula) nyogel. ...Ran out of krytox.

I would say the light is in excellent shape and in as new condition.

Green trit in the tube. A bright one.

The only thing to note is that the epoxy retaining the trit in the tail had a bubble on the surface when it was set, which is now a depression approximately the size of the tip of a round toothpick. Not a biggy in my book, but I wanted to make note of it.

I would consider trades towards any McGizmo Ti (preferrably Mizer variants where applicable.) I am looking for lights in very good to mint condition. I actually would entertain another Ti Mule Mizer as well if someone is looking for a Non-Mizer.

I am basically looking to get what I have in this.

CON US only.

PayPal cash only.

$425 USD shipped via USPS Priority Mail including insurance.

Not responsible for loss once in the hands of the USPS.

**I would like to entertain any trade offers until 3/21/08 Friday AM, so if your intentions are to pay cash, please post here that you'll take it if no trade offers come through and you will be the first in line should the trade fodder be lacking. I can then ship the light on Friday for a cash transaction.

Thanks!
Cris

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: McGizmo Ti PD Mule -Non-Mizer-

Hi Dutch, Good deal on the Mule:thumbsup:

It's possible to change out the sense resistor to Mizer (300ma) or to McGizmo recommended 400ma as he used for his Aluminum Clickie Mules.

Dutch

Enlightened

:takeit: when it's up for cash.
RC

Ok Buddy!

I can do PR if the PO views it as CON US for all intents and purposes. As usual, I'm not responsible once it's in the good hands of the USPS.:D

Hi Dutch, Good deal on the Mule:thumbsup:

It's possible to change out the sense resistor to Mizer (300ma) or to McGizmo recommended 400ma as he used for his Aluminum Clickie Mules.

Thanks for the heads up but it's not something I want to deal with. :)

Thanks!
Dutch

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an exceptionally good offer for a great light. I have one and its a very useful light to have. Excellent clip and KISS interface.....

All the best in your sale.

Dutch

Enlightened
Re: FSOT: McGizmo Ti PD Mule -Non-Mizer- ***SPF***

SPF to Reima.

Reima,
PM on the way.

Thanks!
Cris