Scorpion Holster advice

woodytom

Newly Enlightened
If anybody has suggestions for a good holster for a Scorpion it would be appreciated. I am a little concerned that the nylon webbing type might grip the rubber coating on the scorpion too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Thanks Ian

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Ian, most nylon holsters tend to make retrieval of the Scorpion very difficult, especially in a hurry. I carry my Streamlight Scorpion in a Bianchi Accumold Elite flashlight holster. It does a great job in retaining the Scorpion for secure carry while allowing easy access and retrieval.

7926.jpg

While the flashlight in the pic is not a Scorpion, it illustrates how the light is carried. I like it because there is no flap or velcro to mess with and the flashlight does not flop around. They are available in various sizes to accomodate several lights such as the Surefire 6P, Streamlight Scorpion, Streamlight Stinger, XT, and Poly Stinger. You can find more info about them on Bianchi's site under Accesories: Accumold Elite Duty. Click HERE

woodytom

Newly Enlightened
Cosmic, thanks for the link and photo. It looks to be a nice piece of kit. I now need to find a dealer who will ship to the UK or locate one here.
Cheers Ian

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
woodytom,
try www.galls.com

They carry tons of stuff
Also do a search for Stallion leather and Boston leather. Prices are very low for the same stuff without having to pay for the "name" brand. Stallion has a holster with a flap for the Scorpion/6P/ASP. it's available in 3 finishes. They are designed for a duty type of belt .

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Brightguy has a Ripoff that I like. Goto the Scorpion and you'll see it listed and/or click on accessories.