• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -- 2x18650 Mag 2C ROP $39

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold

This is a really cool little light. It's a black 2C tricked out to use 2 protected 18650 cells (included). It was built by someone in Italy, but I forget his name. Looks like a LOP metal reflector. The reflector and boro window has some scarring. A bulb exploded in it once. The photo doesn't show it very well, but you can see it. It does not affect the beam. These parts are easy to replace, but for this price I won't replace them. The body is in very good condition, but it's not a shelf queen.

Price: $65. For an extra $10, I'll include a Kiu kit to build a ceramic bi-pin switch.

First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt paypal gets it. PM me for my paypal address. Price includes paypal fees and priority mail shipping with confirmation in the US. Foreign sales cost more to ship. If you would like insurance, send an extra $5. I'll ship prompty and send you the shipping confirmation number. I can't guarantee delivery. If that's important, please add insurance.

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

Last edited:

Empyfree

Enlightened
Re: 2x18650 Mag 2C ROP $39

:twothumbs: You just knew I'd bee buying something from you this weekend after I missed out on those tricked out mini-mmags a couple of days ago. let me know a total including postage to thee uk and I'll sort out paypal for you.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm sent to Empyfree. The UK works for me.

d1ddi is back up.

Thanks.

Patriot

Flashaholic

Wow...$39 bucks for a ROP with batts... That was like a charity sale.

Nice buy.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Patriot. More charity sales coming.

Received paypal on the light. Will ship to England on Monday, with postage to be paid when I figure out what it will be.

Thanks.

Josey (aka, Mr. Charity)

JasonH

Enlightened

Ill take it if none of the others above do.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast

If this one is any indication, I'll have to keep an eye out for your charity sales. :D

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, my ISP keeps going up and down. The light is sold and in the mail.

Thanks for the interest.

Empyfree

Enlightened
Sorry for not posting earlier...

The light arrived in great condition, here's a confession for a flashaholic to make, it's the first 2C mag I've ever had/seen! They never really took off over here. It's an awesome light, thanks Josey for making this sale.

One question about the batteries that came with it. Are they protected at all? For the time being I've put them to one side and I'm using a pair of AW's protected cells. I'm not really up to speed with the safety concerns of unprotected cells.

:goodjob: :thanks:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Norm. The person who built it, someone from Italy, did the tailcap mod and moved the switch forward so two protected cells would fit inside. He put tape around the cells for some reason. You may be able to take that tape off and see what the cells actually are. I never did that.

Glad you like the light, Empyfree.

Josey

Empyfree

Enlightened
:whistle: I'll put my glasses on now and look before I post! Cheers for pointing out what should have been obvious to me guys.

I've just taken the tape off one of the cells, no clue underneath, just a plain black heatshrink. I'll charge them up and stop being a wimp! :caution: