• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac Mini HID, and FM Setup Surefire M6 FM scorprion Price drop on remaining lights

nickz

Enlightened
Ok, I thought I would never sell these but the time has come I think.

The Mac Mini is green (NOT LIME GREEN!!) and has no scratches, dents or dings that I can fine in it. The light is equipped with a smo reflector and 3a tail switch just like the last run. The cell holder is in great shape and comes with 3 17670 cells with roughly 8-10 cycles on them. This is one awesome light. Get yours today with cells for $355 shipped Priority mail. Insurance is an extra $5.50. I will also ship cells balance charged if you like. If using paypal please include an extra 2% and I'll take the hit on the other percent.

Here are some pics of the light:

MACsMiniHIDSM.jpg

MACsMiniHIDCompleteasSoldSM.jpg

Larger image (click full size tab in photobucket)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/zeke79/MACsMiniHID.jpg

THIS LIGHT IS SOLD AND FUNDS RECEIVED

The other light is a Surefire M6 with Crenelated Bezel. This light too is is outstanding condition without a mark that I can find on it. It comes with the original surefire cells with roughly half of the runtime used. The light also comes with fivemega's extender system and 2 AW C sized cells that have roughly 5-8 cycles on them. Again if you like, I can balance charge the cells for you before shipping. This light also includes (2) HOLA's with low use time and (1) LOLA with low use time. Also included is a surefire cell holder with 6 new, never used Tenergy cells. I'd like to get $350 shipped out of this setup. If you want insurance it is an extra $5.50. If using paypal please include an extra 2% and I'll take the hit on the other percent.

Here are some pics of the light:

SureFireM6-LatestGeneration-withSom.jpg

SureFireM6-LatestGeneration-withext.jpg

Larger images (click full size tab in photobucket)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/zeke79/SureFireM6-LatestGeneration-with-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/zeke79/SureFireM6-LatestGeneration-with-1.jpg

THIS LIGHT IS SPF

Fivemega SL scorpion also for sale. Comes with single unprotected 18650 cell and a spare lamp assembly. $40 shipped via priority mail. If you want insurance it is another $1.65. Again if using paypal please add 2% and I will take care of the other percentage. Lighting in pictures makes rubber handle seem greyish but it is not near like that in person.

THIS LIGHT IS SPF

StreamlightScorpionwithFivemega1-1.jpg

StreamlightScorpionwithFivemega1-2.jpg

StreamlightScorpionShowingSXSw-a-1.jpg

Larger images

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/zeke79/StreamlightScorpionwithFivemega1865.jpg

More lights will be listed soon!

Last edited:

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Re: Mac Mini HID, and FM Setup Surefire M6 FM scorprion - more to come

? on th SF what is a HOLA's LOLA

Patriot

Flashaholic

Oops....sorry

I thought it came with the Bi-pin socket.....

It's doesn't ....right?

Last edited:

nickz

Enlightened

I"ll take the Mac Mini HID.

SPF to Glock18. Just let me know how you like to make payment as tomorrow is good friday so that will slow things up a day.

Thanks Glock18 as to be honest this money is going to saving the house right now as i hurt my back a while a go and have 3 bad disks right now they are trying to fix and no income due to that right now is killing us:sigh:.

As said glock18, let me know how you want to pay ;-)

Nick

nickz

Enlightened

? on th SF what is a HOLA's LOLA

HOLA = High Output Lamp Assembly LOLA = Low Output Lamp Assembly.

On the M6 the Hola is rated at 500 torch lumen and the lola is rated at 250 torch lumens. They say though that surefire rates their bulbs with the batteries at they mid level capacity left so with new cells they are brighter.

nickz

Enlightened

Please also note that all of the extras that come with some lights are not pictured. Rest assured, they will come in the package, i just didnt want to get the pictures too cluttered up and they took forever to do the halfway decent they are with my back the way it is.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Payment Via Paypal I will need you payment info

SPF to Glock18. Just let me know how you like to make payment as tomorrow is good friday so that will slow things up a day.

Thanks Glock18 as to be honest this money is going to saving the house right now as i hurt my back a while a go and have 3 bad disks right now they are trying to fix and no income due to that right now is killing us:sigh:.

As said glock18, let me know how you want to pay ;-)

Nick

nickz

Enlightened

Glock,

PM is being sent. I forgot to mention though, there will be NO outside US sales on these lights. I hope this doesnt present a problem for you glock.

Shipping just gets too expensive and if something is lost insurance between the postal services or two countries is a real pain to deal with.

Sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Not an issue I live in Sunny San diego CA

Glock,

PM is being sent. I forgot to mention though, there will be NO outside US sales on these lights. I hope this doesnt present a problem for you glock.

Shipping just gets too expensive and if something is lost insurance between the postal services or two countries is a real pain to deal with.

Sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

:paypal: LMK if you can ship today, I included funds for insurance and the fee.

Thanks