• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: RPM clickie w/Blue Tritium and Leef 27LT body...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Looking to upgrade your 27LT or 27LT-S, this is the package for you!

Up for grabs is an RPM clickie switch with 3 Blue Trtium vials and a Leef 27LT 18650 body. The RPM tail is in excellent condition with two very minor nicks in the Ano.(I tried to capture them in the pics). The Leef body is in excellent condition as well, but I did have to file down the threads a bit so that the tail switch would seat properly. There was about a 1/16th of an inch gap between the bottom of the switch and the body, but now it screws on nice and flush. I did also replace the o-ring with a silicon one for much smoother action. The three Blue tritium vials were installed with Norland 61 so its crystal clear and they are very bright in the dark. With this set up you will still have the hi/low twist function with the added benefit of a clickie switch!

Price includes shipping to U.S. addresses only, paypal only(no eChecks). First unconditional "I'll Take It" gets it. I am not going to split up the package, so please don't ask. The only trade I'd be interested in is a EN Aleph Mule with the GDuP LE(obviously I'd have to throw in some cash to even things up for this one:)). PM or email me with any questions and thanks for looking!

**The 27LT-S head in the pic is for example only, this sale is for the switch and body only**

Sale price is $140 **SOLD**

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Last edited: