• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB or WTT: Mint Ti PD mule mizer for Black or TI Aleph3 tri-lux head

PhantomZ

Enlightened
EDIT: i would like to buy a black or Ti Aleph3 tri-lux head.

i have a mint Ti PD Mule mizer with white trit that i would like to trade for a complete black or Ti Aleph3 Tri-lux head with crenelated Ti bezel that can run off a single pila battery and/or two cr123. would like it to be the brightest in throw with a seoul or cree led with at least an hour runtime. it would be nice to have it in Ti but not sure if i can afford it. an offer would be nice to see how much cash you'd like me to add on with the ti pd mizer. pls pm or email me, [email protected]. thanks!

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Mint Ti PD mule mizer for Ti Aleph3 tri-lux head

I believe there are only a couple in existance and the last custom one sold for $1800 :)

Mac

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Mint Ti PD mule mizer for Black Aleph3 tri-lux head

changed the post a bit. i guess a Ti Aleph head might be out of my range but i'm still open for an offer. i'm now looking for a black Aleph tri-lux head with a crenelated Ti bezel with the brightest mod there is for throw with a seoul or cree led with at least an hour runtime that can run off a single pila and/or two cr123.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Mint Ti PD mule mizer for Black or TI Aleph3 tri-lux head

anyone interested?? i might end up selling this since i really need the cash, but my want right now out weighs my needs which is a bad thing.