Barcode generator & tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wouldn't it be cool to have a barcode of your SS# or whatever and get it tattooed to some part of your body? That way, they'll be able to ID your body.

Barcode Generator

nbp

Flashaholic
I had a similar idea. I'd like to put a "credit card" type chip into my thumb so when I have to pay for something I never have to take out my wallet, just swipe my finger over the machine. Solves the problem of ever losing my wallet or getting it stolen. :ohgeez:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a similar idea. I'd like to put a "credit card" type chip into my thumb so when I have to pay for something I never have to take out my wallet, just swipe my finger over the machine. Solves the problem of ever losing my wallet or getting it stolen. :ohgeez:

Unless someone chops off your thumb!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Or you start messin with the robot prostitutes.................why is my bill so high:thinking:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or you start messin with the robot prostitutes.................why is my bill so high:thinking:

Leave it to DaFab to turn things sexual...haha!

Where would you swipe your thumb to make the payment for the robot prostitute???

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leave it to DaFab to turn things sexual...haha!

Where would you swipe your thumb to make the payment for the robot prostitute???

Yeah...but you guys are makin it too easy....someones gotta do it!

As for the thumbswipe:naughty:.....theres a few options:ohgeez:

And yes, I do have a dirty mind:p

Norm

Retired Administrator
I think there was a chap in Germany had a similar idea, it never was very popular. :p
Norm

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sounds very dystopian to me..."serial number 150047/1 please step forward and collect your flashlight"

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Wouldn't it be cool to have a barcode of your SS# or whatever and get it tattooed to some part of your body? That way, they'll be able to ID your body.

No thanks.... The early years of my life were already spent living in a nation that kept careful track of its citizens. And if one of them dared to commit the sin of saying that they disagree with how the Government ran things, they would just vanish in the middle of the night. Often, never to be seen again. And you kept your mouth shut, and you pretended that Peter never existed.... lest you "vanish," in the middle of the night after getting that knock on your front door.

Or you might get lucky, and only spend about 15 years in a Hell-hole of a prison.... like my dad did.

Your topic was probably created with sarcasm in mind.

On the off chance that it wasn't; well, you know.....

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I hear you Monocrom! I can see where they can present some applications as far as inventory control (still potential for abuse though), but I don't like the other possibilities and you can count on it being abused (if it's not already!).

However...we're beating the ole' horse aren't we...then again, if we don't stand for our personal rights - you know what will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.