What did you give up for that 'time' of year?

RdlyLite

Enlightened
From my understanding, it shoud be something that you enjoy. I chose to give up and flashlight related purchases and chocolate donuts... By gollie, that was extremely difficult. Especially since I come here everyday. Lol. Oh, and the chocolate donuts, lets just say I LOVE to eat. :crackup:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yuppers. Lent. I see no one else is openly into that. :shrug:

Most religious-themed threads get locked up pretty quickly and/or sent off to the Underground. It's like that rule...never discuss politics, religion, or...something else that I can't remember...with friends. Things just get too heated.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up. Although I probably figured that out by now. I guess I have a one track mind...er... for the most part, when it comes to CPF. You know..er.. flashlights and all the related goodies.

Most religious-themed threads get locked up pretty quickly and/or sent off to the Underground. It's like that rule...never discuss politics, religion, or...something else that I can't remember...with friends. Things just get too heated.

My apologies to all and any that got bothered in the slightest. My intent was not that. I guess I thought that I related my flashaholism to religion in a way that would still have positive ends.

/thread

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think its perfectly fine to link religion to flashlights, as long as no one is preaching, and everyone remembers that they may be CPFers with different religions, and everyone is making sure that they respect the beliefs of thier fellow cpfers, and there is no "my religion is better then yours" or anything similar.

Crenshaw