• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Couple of Bright Groovy!s -- HAIII in Copper and Blue

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
As soon as I received a coupon sample from the anodizer, I knew I had to have these made. These are gorgeous colors, and the copper, as far as I know is unique for an anodized flashlight color. These are HAIII anodized, so they should wear very well.

Once I get caught up from all my other projects, these will be made into complete flashlights and offered for sale. There are only 25 of the copper and 24 of the blue, so these will be a very limited run.

Unfortunately, the cost of this work was expensive, so the colored Groovy!s will have to reflect that.

CopperBlueGroovys3.jpg

CopperBlueGroovysVert.jpg

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was set to jump on one of those base Al Groovy bodies in B/S/T. Then I saw this HA copper. :eek:oo: That is purdy!

I'll be watching this thread for updates.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my coffee table sits a Groovey with a spit shine that looks quite purdy to me since I put a lot of blood, sweat & loving spit into it :p but these colored groovey are HOT & SEXY! :naughty: Obviously, the blue appeals to my taste a little more but both colors dress up a Groovey for kenster`s approval so whenever you are ready for PayPal....... I DO, I WANT, I`M IN and :sold: :twothumbs

Ken :grin2:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my coffee table sits a Groovey with a spit shine that looks quite purdy to me since I put a lot of blood, sweat & loving spit into it :p but these colored groovey are HOT & SEXY! :naughty: Obviously, the blue appeals to my taste a little more but both colors dress up a Groovey for kenster`s approval so whenever you are ready for PayPal....... I DO, I WANT, I`M IN and :sold: :twothumbs

Ken :grin2:

Ken,

Being the manly man that you are, capable of bounding tall buildings in a single bound, as well as being able to create flashlights out of hamburger buns, if needed, then I would presume that you would be willing to buy just the bodies, as is, untouched by Photoshop and certainly not built up as a flashlight, right?

If others are so inclined, then I could open a sales thread for just the bodies in the B/S/T forum. What say ye?

Nebula

Enlightened
Fred - the little blue one arrived with my BlockyBoy shipment. Your photos are very nice, but they don't compare to the real thing. :twothumbs The finish on this light is outstanding! Please give my regards to your ano guy.

Kirk