Does Dealextreme answer e mails???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magichunter

Newly Enlightened
Ordered two large flashlight holders for my C2 and only received one. Sent two e mails and no response. Their customer service express is a pain... why do I need to upload pictures of what I did not receive?

Should I wait/file a paypal report/etc?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

P.S. Very satisfied with the product. Don't want my money, just the product.

warlord

Enlightened
I just had an order where I didn't recieve a couple items. The order was split into two shipments and my drivers weren't in either. I Just told them what happened and submitted a scan of the pending sku's. It took them about a day to respond and they added the items to another order.

BTW, I still haven't recieved them but that's probably because it takes 3 weeks for me to get anything from DX...

Alero

Enlightened
Their customer communication has always been fantastic for me. The promptly return all of my support emails.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have hit and miss customer service for sure. But the majority of people seem to get missing/incorrect item issues resolved at some point.

I personally think of it as one of the risks in doing business with china.

Magichunter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the responses so far.

My concern is not if the item will be replaced; it's only worth a few dollars and given Dealextreme's good track record, it's really not a big issue. My concern is finding the easist way to communicate with them.

Again, e mail to Dealextreme has not worked and their customer support website is intimidating. Guess I'm frozen in my tracks because of the need to take and upload photographs (of something not even received). Am I missing something???

Marduke

Flashaholic
Again, e mail to Dealextreme has not worked and their customer support website is intimidating. Guess I'm frozen in my tracks because of the need to take and upload photographs (of something not even received). Am I missing something???

Yes. There are several choices of what type of support ticket to start for the order. There is one specifically for missing items, which at most should require you to show the package and any paperwork inside. Check the package carefully. It may have written on the form on the outside, or on a paper inside that there are "missing sku's", which will be shipped in a separate order later.

Mash

Enlightened
There is a sticker on the back of the envelope, where it is closed.
On there there is a list of all the items (SKU numbers only) in your order, and the included ones are ticked. So if there is an item they did not send, it will be obvious from the sticker, thats why they want a pic of it. They usually send this later when in stock, you can check this by going to your account, and looking at the invoice of your order.
However if the item was supposed to be included and its missing, thats a whole different kettle of fish.

Empath

Flashaholic
Dealer discussions should be discussed in the Dealer's Corner. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.