Hobby Charger in 110 Volts?

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
I have 12 AW C LI-ION batteries and I want a fast way to charge them but I want a unit that can plug into the wall. Looking at the Tritons, and the Hyperion it looks like you need a car battery. Also hoping to find something that will support the new technology A123, and LifePo4. Hoping to find a Hobby Charger that plugs into A/C and charges everything I have.

Well I now have a bunch of chargers.
Pila charger for 9 AW LI-ION 17670
3 different chargers for LUX Luthor packs

Bones

Enlightened
I have 12 AW C LI-ION batteries and I want a fast way to charge them but I want a unit that can plug into the wall. Looking at the Tritons, and the Hyperion it looks like you need a car battery. Also hoping to find something that will support the new technology A123, and LifePo4. Hoping to find a Hobby Charger that plugs into A/C and charges everything I have.

Well I now have a bunch of chargers.
Pila charger for 9 AW LI-ION 17670
3 different chargers for LUX Luthor packs

Before deciding to go with the Pila IBC because I only needed to charge one or two emoli 18650s at a time, I was strongly considering the CellPro 4s and matching adapter.

It will also charge the A123 cell, and can be had with the adapter for just over a hundred dollars.

Here's the thread, which also includes this on point comment by LuxLuther:

Yeah, I think that is a good price for charger and power, and most will not need to do more than 4s charging. My next choice from a price standpoint would be the BC-6 which has the power supply contained.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Sr.Gringo,

Several people have tried the Bantam BC-6 and have reported good results with it. It has an AC power supply built in and also works off of a 12 volt battery.

Tom

TKO

Enlightened
Hello Sr.Gringo,

Several people have tried the Bantam BC-6 and have reported good results with it. It has an AC power supply built in and also works off of a 12 volt battery.

Tom

I love mine! +1

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
Hello Sr.Gringo,

Tom

Thanks Tom,

I have been buried in pages of cpf for the last couple of hours.....looking at what you suggested the Bantam BC-6. Any favorite place to purchase from? Which wiring harness should I choose?

Jason

Last edited:

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Jason,

I think you may be better off making up your own harness, and I don't know where the best place is to get one. I am just pleased that they seem to be working out very well.

Tom

Latest posts