Pelican 7060 Charger Problem

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had my Pelican 7060 for a number of months now, but last night when I put it in the charger the red charging LED illuminated, but did not indicated that it was charging. I left it on the charger overnight without giving it much thought and it still was displaying a solid red LED this morning. If I recall correctly the red LED should flash when it is charging properly and then turn too green when it is fully charged. Does anybody have any ideas on how to correct this? I haven't contacted Pelican yet, but I suppose that may be my next step.

I did try manipulating it some more and I can get it into a position where the red LED will flash several times, but then it goes back to solid red LED. Is it possible that it is charging properly even if the LED isn't indicating that? I did try cleaning the contacts with a cotton swab, but that didn't seem to help at all.

Last edited:

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Pelican 7060 can back from the Pelican Hospital today. I did miss not having it around. It is on the charger now and seems to be charging just fine.