• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Willing to trade: AlTiN-plated Ti-PD-S for XR-19C

Sable

Enlightened
Well, seeing so many XR-19Cs shaking out of the trees, I have a hankering, here.

I have my favourite light of all time here - an AlTiN-plated PD-S from the auction several months back. It has been carried extensively, but doesn't show it at all - a couple of scratches on the clip and a nick on the bezel, nothing outside normal usage.

Now, the thing is, I've always been seriously curious about the XR-19C, so I thought I'd offer up one rarity for another: If anyone's got an XR-19C that isn't getting enough loving, I'd be willing to part with my delightful armoured PD-S for it...any takers? :)

PDS.jpg

PD-LED.jpg

Cheers, CPF!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sable...

I`m tempted. I`ll think about it.

If you get the chance to do "the deal" with another CPF`er in the meantime, though, go for it!

:)

Sable

Enlightened
You know you want it - it's even got the Alaskan rainforest "flava" - by which I mean pine needles and a bit of sap. I'll clean that off though before I send it. :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just sell it and use the funds to buy my XR19-C :naughty:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sable...

I`m going to respectfully pass. I like, and use, my XR19-C too much to give it up...at least for now.

Best wishes to you, though, with your quest!

:)