• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HA blue Extreme Micro w SSC-P9 LED.SOLD!!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale 2pcs of the Extreme Micro's in HA blue which have the SSC-P9 LED. It has a 5 hour runtime on a single CR2 and has the best of both world's, brightness and long runtime in a very small package. Asking $170.00. This includes express mail shipping and PP fees. If interested, send me a PM.

ARC mania

meconverters010ct4.jpg

meconverters012ld2.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HA blue Extreme Micro w SSC-P9 LED.

Hi Mike...

PM sent.

I`ll take both of them!

:)

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mike...

What level are the converters on these two EM`s set at?

Thanks for the info.

Arc Mania said:
This EM was assembled with a 0.5 watt P9 Seoul LED (Bin number: RSW0I, R = 41.5 to 54.0 lumens in brightness) and driven at a spec of 150ma. Extremely bright for a 0.5 watt LED and runtime is 4 hours 30 minutes to 5 hours depending on the battery maker used. I need to mention that the EM can only use non-rechargeable CR2 batteries only. Also, the long runtime makes this a more useful light. The beam pattern is different, very tight with lots of sidespill, originally the EM's made with the SSC-P4's had more of a flood beam. These are the only two in existence and due to the difficulty putting these together I would like to ask $180.00.

Carpe Diem,

They are driven at a spec of 150 mA. I have one as well, originally there were only two of these rare P9 EM's were made. Mike appears to have made a couple more. It has more of a throwy beam than the floody beam of the P4 EM's. I think you will like 'em.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered one of the OSTAR EM`s from Lighthound, and after doing so (as of a few minute ago) there was one left.

If anyone does have some info on this flavor of the EM. I also would appreciate learning about it.

Thanks!