Lumapower ready to launch new light!

gunga

Flashaholic
350 mA should give about 107-114 lumens out of a Q5, so no, 450 mA is not too low.

It's not a rocket, but a good high level for 1 battery.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the looks of it. This looks very interesting. The pushbutton looks very nice and well done. I may need to get one.

LightBeing

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like a fantastic light! They really got about everything right on this it would appear. I could go for a strobe but it's good enough with all it has that I'm going to have to :paypal: :twothumbs to LP

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I would have picked a different name for a lithium battery light. I can just imagine how it'll read in a story about a cheap battery going nuclear. :ohgeez:

Think I liked the LMxx styling better but it's not a deal killer. How long before the AA version shows up ?

Last edited:

LG&M

Enlightened
Sounds like a fantastic light! They really got about everything right on this it would appear. I could go for a strobe but it's good enough with all it has that I'm going to have to :paypal: :twothumbs to LP
I kind of want it because does not have strobe or S.O.S.

Xak

Enlightened
I kind of want it because does not have strobe or S.O.S.

That's why I like my Amilite T5. Low-Hi-Off.

This new light looks like it will be pretty floody. I gotta say I would prefer a Seoul P4, I like the tint and smoother pattern better.

Looks like it will take rechargeable 123 3.7V batteries. I like how compact it is and like the GITD stuff too.

I could like this more than my T5, really don't need 3 brightness levels though.

Yeah, strobe type stuff in pocket lights like these are deal breakers for me. Would rather have that in a tactical-type light. Maybe High-strobe-low.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
450mah is a sweet spot for efficiency and the 130 +/- lumens is plenty for almost any typical EDC task. The light is quite floody yet still effective at 100ft+.

The InceDio works great with a 3.7V RCR123A - I've already tested. :)

NA8 - LOL and I dunno but it seems likely and not terribly far off.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I guess ill have to make an order at the introductory price cause I know i need one!
Shh, dont tell the fiance

Though the fenix powerpack seems like such a good deal too. 180 lumens with modes vs this with 130 and modes.... Plus you get the versatility of using AAs with the extra body.... I prefer lumapower though. Arg I cant make up my mind!:hairpull::hairpull::hairpull:

Last edited:

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
It looks nice, but I need lower than 7 lumens on low! I want one lumen for 150 hours. Forward clickie + multi-mode is nice though. WTG Lumapower, hope this thing sells well!