• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Black Aleph 19 with GDup LE -SOLD

JohnTz

Enlightened
Black Aleph 19, CR123 tube, with GDup LE and Ti bezel (original black bezel as well). All in new condition. $300 shipped (US only) . I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet but I will try later tonight. Before anyone asks, I am not willing to sell just the LE. Paypal please add 3% for the fees. First I'll take it get its.

I will ship priority mail with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance please add 5 bucks. I am not responsible for post office screwups.

thanks,
John

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnTz

Enlightened
Re: FS Black Aleph 19 with GDup LE

The latest guarded McTC clicky tail cap from the shoppe with the McClicky switch. price includes shipping, insurance extra.

donn_

Flashaholic
You'll love 'em! The Cree GiddyUp was born to be in that A19 head. It's the true definition of "pocket rocket" with a mellow side at the lower levels.

JohnTz

Enlightened
thom, I will send it out Monday insured with delivery confirmation. You will like it. The GiddyUp is the best LE ever. It can go from a nice low for reading at night to an all out blinder. The reason I sold it was that I got a custom one made out of Ti. I was lucky to get a couple GDup when Wayne sold some of the pre production ones he made by hand.