• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Art of the Hide Holester for McLux PD with metal belt clip *** SOLD ***

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Art of the Hide Holester for McLux PD with metal belt clip - Brown beaver tail flap style - Excellent Condition. Purchased on this forum in February. Hardly used. The image is borrowed from that thread. - $65 shipped in USA. *** SOLD ***

006-11.jpg

First person that posts an unconditional "I'll take it!" gets it pending funds.

Payment: Cash PayPal only. No credit card PayPal. No PayPal eChecks. If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, the item will no longer be considered SPF and will again be made available for purchase. If you need more than 4 hours, just let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out.

Shipping: by US FIRST CLASS MAIL with delivery confirmation in the USA. Insurance extra. Not responsible for items once they are shipped. International buyers are welcome, but you will be responsible for all risks of loss and non-delivery in the shipping process, as well as the full cost of shipping and insurance over and above the price listed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Re: FS: Art of the Hide Holester for McLux PD with metal belt clip

I'll take it.

:paypal:

Thanks...

Ken

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened