Is there a multi level 14mm sandwich?

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking for a multi-level sandwich that would work with the twisty switch for a mini m@g. Does anybody make one?

Thanks for any replies.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm fairly sure I've seen some on dealextreme.com -- just look at the DIY stuff. In fact I think the one I recently got from them is 14mm - about $2 or $3 and I think there were a couple different ones.

Russki

Enlightened
I'm fairly sure I've seen some on dealextreme.com -- just look at the DIY stuff. In fact I think the one I recently got from them is 14mm - about $2 or $3 and I think there were a couple different ones.

:confused:
Link Please.
$2-$3-???

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well there are 5 pages of DIY parts starting here : link and I know some multi-mode sandwiches there are in the $2+ to $3+ range - I'll let you do the leg work to see if any are 14mm as it's a lot to look through. I'm only saying I'm fairly sure there are some in that size so if I'm wrong sorry but I do know for sure there are some in that price range.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hit the second page and found one a tad under 10mm for $4.50 shipped - I think there are still more but too tired to look more now...