6p bezel ring question

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone make a aluminum or SS replacement bezel ring for the 6p?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Light hound has several.I have his solid SS one and it's great.It's on my 9p running a malkoff M60.And s/f twisty switch,as solid a setup as you can get.

Last edited:

matt0

Enlightened
I have a G&P Strike Bezel I got off eBay. The head itself seems very strong, however, the actual strike part is very soft metal. You can see where I sanded the inside of it down to make it OP and hopefully reflect more light.

EDIT: Sorry, ImageShack isnt hosting the files for more than a few minutes. I'll try and get some up later

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Nope it's the solid SS head/bezel you will find it in the new items list.It fits on just fine but there is a small gap left on the bottom.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Thats a full bezel, and no if you buy it and try to screw the stainless lens retaining ring onto your Surefire head it WILL NOT WORK!
Not that I am upset about tossing my money away last year trying the very same thing. No.............:ohgeez:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a full bezel, and no if you buy it and try to screw the stainless lens retaining ring onto your Surefire head it WILL NOT WORK!
Not that I am upset about tossing my money away last year trying the very same thing. No.............:ohgeez:

Thanks Sarg, you saved me.
:thumbsup:

Now someone need to make these with trit holes and sell a ton of them easily. After all the 6P is very popular!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone make a aluminum or SS replacement bezel ring for the 6p?

Are you referring to the retaining ring? I would like one of those in aluminum as opposed to the stock plastic one.

Although it might scratch up the lense on the edges, so maybe that's not a good idea, but that probably doesn't matter anyways.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you referring to the retaining ring? I would like one of those in aluminum as opposed to the stock plastic one.

Although it might scratch up the lense on the edges, so maybe that's not a good idea, but that probably doesn't matter anyways.

Yes, the retaining ring.