How Much Do You Spend?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was on March 4th that I bought an LED flashlight on eBay. Then I started doing research on the web, stumbling happily into CPF, where I began to get ideas I had never before considered. Now I find myself with a growing collection of nifty light making devices.

I just added up the total I have spent -- $346.13 in less than a month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif And the worst of it is that I have no regrets. I'm even looking for additions to my collection.

I must admit that you CPF members kindly warned me about this. But I didn't believe it. I can't "just say no." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My question is how much do you spend per month or per year. What do I have to look forward to?

Paul

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
It's like stepping on the scale and finding out how much I weigh! I don't want to know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Ok..it's really not that bad..I have my moments! I love a good deal on a good torch!)

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if you want to find out how much some of us spend on our lights. Heck, I don't even know if "I" want to know how much I spent on my lights...