• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Modded PINK Mini Mag **FOUND**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Yes, it is going to be a gift, anything out there? Please PM me with any offerings, thank you.

Tim

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB - Modded PINK Mini Mag

or like this ?

pink ivory...

pink2.jpg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like I need to get back into the minimag splash business.
His prices are like tripple or at least doubble what I used to charge....
Looks like all you need is a sandwich and you are off and running. I like how he goes the extra mile by polishing the units before doing the splash and machining the threads afterwards in order to make good electrical contact. These are very nice.
That Pink is a nice HOT Pink!!
Yaesumofo

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like I need to get back into the minimag splash business.
Yaesumofo

There is strong demand for you to get back into the splash minimag business. :popcorn:

OP: I have a number of will's wood lights and they are gorgeous, Hog. You will not be sorry to give one of those as a gift to someone special.

Last edited:

mr.squatch

Enlightened

Yes, it is going to be a gift, anything out there? Please PM me with any offerings, thank you.

Tim

Heya Tim, I just bought a boatload of pinks for project lights I make here at the house. Sell em to the girly motorcycle chicks, they love em. If I were you I'd get one at walmart, or online for around $8. They are abundant right now at walmart around here. I think they were limited originally but became very popular so they made a bunch. Then get a terralux tlex5 from lighthound for $24 and away you go. Under 40 bucks, probably can get one that comes with batteries already, then you have a 100+ lumen light (terralux says 150 lumens?) I could put one together for you, and upsell it to you, but you can save a bunch and do it yourself. 5 minute mod, anyone can do it. Lemme know if you want, I can put one together for ya. ;) Good luck!

g

Groundhog66

Banned

Heya Tim, I just bought a boatload of pinks for project lights I make here at the house. Sell em to the girly motorcycle chicks, they love em. If I were you I'd get one at walmart, or online for around $8. They are abundant right now at walmart around here. I think they were limited originally but became very popular so they made a bunch. Then get a terralux tlex5 from lighthound for $24 and away you go. Under 40 bucks, probably can get one that comes with batteries already, then you have a 100+ lumen light (terralux says 150 lumens?) I could put one together for you, and upsell it to you, but you can save a bunch and do it yourself. 5 minute mod, anyone can do it. Lemme know if you want, I can put one together for ya. ;) Good luck!

g

Thank you, that is exactly what I will do.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.