Congratulations to DR. GreenLED!

prof

Enlightened
Congratulations to DR. GreenLED for a successful dissertation defense!

Good job, Migs. I know you'll be glad to have those last edits finished.

-Bryan

bitslammer

Enlightened
So that's where he's been! I've noticed he wasn't posting as much lately. I guess getting a Ph.D is a valid excuse for slacking off.

So is he now a Dr. of Photonolgy? :huh:

prof

Enlightened
So that's where he's been! I've noticed he wasn't posting as much lately. I guess getting a Ph.D is a valid excuse for slacking off.

So is he now a Dr. of Photonolgy? :huh:

Yes, that's it! He's been VERY busy lately. He's been making "an original contribution to human knowledge".

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats. Takes serious bunches of commitment, ability and plain hard work.

If we'd known that was going on, we might have been a little easier on ya!!!

greenLED

Flashaholic
:thanks: a bunch guys!

It's been a long and bumpy ride, but I finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel (it helped that I brought a few lights and plenty of spare batts along). ;)

I am exhausted, but it's also a great feeling to (finally) be done. A few more weeks worth of edits and I'll be outta here (school, that is). Already looking for jobs and stuff. Very exciting times for me. As things quiet down I expect to be able to check here more often.

This place has always been my refuge and y'all have helped (knowingly or not) keep my brain straight. Bryan, you get special kudos for checking in on me as often as you did and listening to my rants. :twothumbs

See y'around! :wave:

Last edited: