• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Dad's WAY TO GO JAYHAWKS! Sale

In honor of my beloved Jayhawks, the 2008 National Champions, let's give this old thread a BUMP for the remaining items! :D

JayhawkLogo-1.gif
My GO JAYHAWKS Sale: I'm a huge Kansas Jayhawks fan and, in recognition of their thirteenth NCAA Final Four in their long and storied history, and because I love the Jayhawks even more than flashlights (yes, I'm afraid it's true), I'm having my Go Jayhawks sale. ;) All lights are in mint or new condition and all include CONUS shipping. Add $10 for international shipments. PayPal only, add 4% if CC. Usual rules: first to state, unconditionally, here in the thread, an "I'll take it" followed by payment has priority. PayPal address is the e-mail address listed in my profile.

(left to right)

G. Pentagonlight X2 Xenon, mint, $30, SOLD.
O. Custom McLux bare AL TK head (can handle up to 4xCR123) + bare AL Balrog 2xCR123 body + matching bare AL Balrog two-stage momentary/twisty head. A complete light and a long-time favorite of mine, Withdrawn.

J. Custom 2xCR123 light consisting of bare AL DaFABRICATA 2xCR123 body, bare AL RPM SW01-like clicky tail and bare AL McLux PR Head. Needs a small cell spacer (not included) for light to work, $175, SOLD.
A. Flik light proto from Orb: an early proto of the later production light, this interesting barbell-shaped anodized aluminum light is activated with a flick and deactivated with a tap. Takes 3xN Cells (not included). The Flik is a very solid and hefty build – one of the thickest walled lights you'll ever see. $105, Now $90!
Y. McLux 27LT from the original run – I am original owner. Great two stage 2xCR123 McLux light (black anodized aluminum). $210, SOLD.
H. Customized CPF Orb #12. This is the first (and perhaps only) Original Orb that is NOT activated from a lanyard magnet switch. Instead, Rob (Orb himself) created an integrated click/tap switch. Just press the switch in to activate light, tap it to deactivate. $170, SOLD.
A. Surefire 6P Black, brand spankin' new, just received, $45, SOLD.
W. Ultra G, US Government version of the CMG Ultra Infinity, $35, SOLD.
K. CMG Infinity, blue, $30, Now $28!
S. CMG Infinity, silver, $25, Now $23!

GoJayhawks.jpg

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Dad's GO JAYHAWKS! Sale

If Kansas plays UCLA in the Championship game...we should have a friendly little wager. :)

tenshot

Newly Enlightened

I'll take G&A
Pentagon and the surefire

IM inbound

H looked sweet, go hawks....

What is a cell spacer?

thom
Thom, a cell spacer is just a little piece of nylon with a brass contact that fills the small gap between the negative contact of the bottom cell with the bottom of the tube. RPM can make one upon request.

Thanks, and Go Hawks! :thumbsup: