M2 + A19

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
or you could save yourself the trouble and get the M3.

Rifter

Enlightened
It works, im using a M2 with A19 and the KT2 Turbohead, looks wierd but who cares, if you blind someone with it then they wont be able to comment on how it looks now will they /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blikbok

Enlightened
I'm adding an M2 bezel to my C3 for a poor man's M3, or M2.9. The M3 is right on the other side of my "sensible" price point.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
blikbok: after you do that, add an extra O-ring on the tailcap end of the C3 body for added water-resistance like the M3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shark

Enlightened
Not to get off subject here but just for kicks I took my D3 with a tubo head and added a A-19 plus a MN60 bulb puts out 225 lumens for 1 HR only cost the price of the bulb I had the other stuff laying around a poor mans version of the M4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif you could do the same with a 6V light and 2 A-19 + turbohead I guess. (Lots of lumens good run time excellent beam and throw)

Blikbok

Enlightened
chamenos:
what's the easiest way to get ahold of the proper size O-ring?
I've learned not to take my mad-scientist projects into Home Depot anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
The A19 fits 6P, D2, Z2, 6Z, C2, M2 and G2 (somewhat).

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have photos of these different combinations?
Which one 'looks' the best?

Size15's

Flashaholic
6P-BK and D2 look the most natural (basically becoming a 9P & D3)

C2/M2/Z2 loose the ability to use the CombatGrip. The CombatGrips is a useful and important feature in my opinion. They also look strange even when not mixing BK with HA.

The G2 + A19 (old) looks good. The Yellow G2 (G2-YL) look kinda wasp-like - especailly with a black M2 bezel on it!

Al

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Brocken said:
when using this extension (A19), do I still need to get the battery spacer that everyone was using with the G2's?

dave

[/ QUOTE ]

To use as a three battery light? No.

BN

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Shark said:
...just for kicks I took my D3 with a tubo head and added a A-19 plus a MN60 bulb puts out 225 lumens for 1 HR only cost the price of the bulb I had the other stuff laying around a poor mans version of the M4 ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing using a SRTH turbo head. This combo fits into a RipOffs Stinger holster if you cut a hole in the bottom to accommodate the lower 1/8" of the light + tailbutton.

A D3/SRTH fits perfectly (sans hole) in that same holster.

Sounds strange but looks good.

Brightnorm