• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The NEW Pay it forward giveaway

houtex

Enlightened
Let's try this again. I love this place. My friends think I'm weird but my wife says "he doesn't drink or go to topless bars,let him have his flashlights and knives" no more guns though. Today is my Bday and I'm feeling good (I got 2 lights today,go Lighthound) I would like to give these items to the person who will give a donation to cpf. So say "i'll do it" then do it ,pm me and I'll send you these
allmydogs017.jpg

A Neoca bl and a Boker subcom. Plenty of info around on both.I would rate each item an 8 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.Cont. US only.
So we are clear,
"I'll do it" gets it to you.

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
Separated by a few seconds, it's a photo finish! I guess it pays to type fast. Congrats to whomever gets this and a big thanks to houtex for the generosity.

houtex

Enlightened
I think we have a winner. PM me your info and I'll try to have it UPS'ed first thing in the morning.

houtex

Enlightened
houtex - Happy Birthday:party:
Thank You much! I gotta look around and see what else I'm not using anymore.;) More to come.

Edit: I know that this is suspicious being April fool's day but this IS legit. It really is my birthday.

Last edited:

kavvika

Enlightened
I think I did it right...

Happy birthday and many thanks!

The forum hung when I first posted, and I had no idea I won for nearly 10 minutes.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great gesture and Happy Birthday Houtex- despite being born an April Fool you are clearly a wise and generous man!:p:twothumbs