• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: NEW 5761 Emoli 3C Mag NTC protected

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
For Sale is a new, never carried, Black 3C Mag 2 cell Emoli 5761 with NTC Softstart rechargeable light built by the Master himself NorthernLights. I love this light, but its just a hair too long for my duty belt. This thing is a light throwing machine.

*Black 3C mag host
*Cut/resistance fixed tailcap
*Hi-temp bi-pin socket
*Charge jack with plug
*(2) Emoli high-output 3.7V cells(NEVER discharged)
*Aluminum LOP reflector
*Mag charger lens
*NTC softstart (NO instaflash)
*Includes (2) extra brand new 5761 bi-pin lamps
*24 minutes of 900 torch lumens before dimming. Approx 36 minute total runtime. Emoli discharge is flat, flat, flat!

CONUS Only please. Paypal prefered.
Sorry, no pics at this time...

ONLY $170.00 160.00 150.00 shipped.

Last edited:

nightstalker101

Enlightened
So what are the Emoli high-output 3.7V cells and how do they differ from regular Li-ion. I have a 5761 and I use AW's C's. I've never heard of these Emoli cells.

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
The Emoli cells were designed for electric tool battery packs. They are 3.7 V each, 2800mAH, offer a flat discharge rate, and very high current drain. Unlike the Li-ion we commonly use for flashlights, Emoli cells dont suffer from the same voltage sag under a load. This light was tested to provide a full 24 minutes of 900 torch lumens. Total runtime is approx 36 minutes. I tested AW "C" cells ( I LOVE them) and the output of the 5761 dropped after only 4.5 minutes of continuous runtime. The Emoli provide a much more constant output throughout the discharge cycle.