I just got approved for my own franchise

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I just saw my image is copyrighted, I had to delete.

Follow the link that "Tree" posted to see the McDonalds image and several others.

It was a picture of a McDonalds golden arches with a Camel.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I heard camel meat was sort of tough, but if you cook it right...aw, McDs doesn't use real meat anyway do they?

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
I heard camel meat was sort of tough, but if you cook it right...aw, McDs doesn't use real meat anyway do they?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? Horse meat is real meat, isn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Sigman,
In the "biz" we refer to it as a processed food product. If that doesn't mean 100% USDA ground beef to you then I am sorry. I can tell you with at least a minimal degree of certainty you can find meat in our burger and that meat almost certainly came from a 4 legged animal. I didn't mean to flame you but we take our "biz" very seriously and want you to rest assured you are getting the highest, well, good, no not that but you are getting what you paid for, usually.

2dogs

Enlightened
DD great stuff.
BTW my neighbors across the street is about as far left as anyone can be. They claim to be pacifists and that is why they are against this and all wars. In addition as GWB wasn't elected they are under no obligation to obey any Federal law. The husband (the who claims to be a pacifist) told me yesterday that if he was younger and didn't have a family he would go to Iraq and help to fight the Americans. As I am not writing this from jail you can tell I exercised restraint. Pacifism to them means defeating the imperialist Americans because they (we) are always wrong. Helping the British destroy the Nazis in WW2 was bearly acceptable.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
You've got more patience than I would've had. I would've snapped if he told me he would've joined the Iraqis in fighting against us, because my cousin's in the 3rd ID, and I wouldn't mind voluntarily being the first to take out an enemy combatant in the US...

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Nothing to get too mad over, the guy is obviously an idiot. I think most Pacifist are what they are because they can be. "The Outlaw Josey Wales" may have been a pacifist when the movie started. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey,
Where is my burger thread going?

Bill.H

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DieselDave said:

In the "biz" we refer to it as a processed food product
you can find meat in our burger and that meat almost certainly came from a 4 legged animal

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,
Are you trying to tell me you put meat in a McDiesel's burger? I thought they were 100% petroleum products - no fat, no preservatives, no sugar... and there goes your PETA endorsement!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2dogs

Enlightened
FFX if you knew me you would know how kind, gentle, and tolerant I am.

Yeah, right. I have the patience of a five year old and the tolerance of rabid dog. But I know I have to live with these neighbors for the foreseeable future and I won't start a war I can't win. BTW I'm not going to be inviting you to my house soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifI don't want my property value to decline because there is nothing but a foundation left across the street.

2dogs

Enlightened
DD, both husband and wife are UC Berzerkely grads, both with doctorates. All four of their parents are teachers.

They are educated idiots!

Sorry, didn't mean to get us off burgers.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

DieselDave,

Tell us about the franchise you just got approved for.

Also, congratulations on becoming a moderator - Now clean this place up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan.

2dogs

Enlightened
Dave thats a good thing. Blockbuster is one of those businesses that won't allow you in their store if you have a CCW and are carrying.

Albany Tom

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DieselDave said:
Nothing to get too mad over, the guy is obviously an idiot. I think most Pacifist are what they are because they can be. "The Outlaw Josey Wales" may have been a pacifist when the movie started. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the best. I found out years later that much of the movie seems to line up with the life of one Jesse James.

Anyway, back on topic. What was that quote? "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." On why we don't bury our hamburgers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif