waiting patiently for the UB2 Invictus

jayhackett03

Enlightened
does anyone else check the surefire website EVERY SINGLE DAY to see if the UB2 pops up???

i think i'm going to go crazy.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
as thier not even up for pre-order anywhere yet last i checked, i really wouldnt hold my breath. Really wish i would be able to afford one..

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i pre-ordered one from www.batteryjunction.com but from what i read in the market place looks as if the released date was pushed back like end of may.

Caligvla

Newly Enlightened
I can't wait to get one!!! I call SureFire every so often to see if I can get any solid info on it's release no luck yet... I can't wait to get one... I just wonder what the price will end up being...

Flashlight Enthusiast
:oops:yeah my bad thanks now i feel really stupid, think it is time for me to sign off and go to sleep

Tachikoma

Enlightened
I'm waiting for the UB2 like I've never done before for a flashlight :D

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I really hope they do release the UB2! When the release date is so late things might have changed by then? I wont buy any new lights before they release the UB2 if they ever do!

Caligvla

Newly Enlightened
I also am really curious to know the run time at the various outputs, if it does 400 lumens for only 10 min. I'll be disappointed...

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF is still saying late May on the UA2 (as of yesterday) so i wouldn't hold my breath for the UB2:whistle:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I´d expect the UB2 by the end of 2008 (hopefully). So if you´re (jayhackett03) going to check the surefire pages every day you´ll have a long way to go ;) I guess

Eric

mwaldron

Enlightened
That's only 273 page refreshes left this year, some people do that on the Malkoff site in a day! :)

Caligvla

Newly Enlightened
That's only 273 page refreshes left this year, some people do that on the Malkoff site in a day! :)

I am kinda tempted to get the Quad maglite upgrade, seems pricey but if its not worth it to me I know I can always find a buyer for one...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
No need to check Surefire's site.... I just log onto CPF, and when it gets released; there'll likely be 20 Topics about it. :D

greenstuffs

Banned
That's cool.... That way, if there are any bugs with the newly realeased UB2s; you'll get to post about them first. :whistle:

I wouldn't want that happen to me. There shouldn't be any problems since the UA2 will be released months prior the UB2 and they are both similar lights with different heads.

roguesw

Enlightened
I will be waiting with everyone else on this board too.
There are some advantages to early releases too.
Take the U2 for example, the early releases body tube were
able to accept 18650 size batteries but the subsequent newer
releases could not. This meant you could only use cr123 only.
Sometimes, there benefits to early releases that they subsequently might
change.

houtex

Enlightened
I'm waiting also,in fact I got 2 lights the other day just to help me hold off till the UB2 comes around. The effect of the new lights are helping.......but not much. MUST HAVE UB2