Which Chinese LED Torch Co. Offers The Best Finish

Albinoni

Banned
Among all the Chinese LED torch companies out there that you know, who do you think had the best overall finished product in terms of quality, finish, workmanship etc for a complete finish product.

Well my personal vote will have to go to JetBeam here but I cant really say their the best as an overall completed product but very good to me.

Albinoni

Banned
Among all the Chinese LED torch companies out there that you know, who do you think had the best overall finished product in terms of quality, finish, workmanship etc for a complete finish product.

Well my personal vote will have to go to JetBeam here but I cant really say their the best as an overall completed product but very good to me.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
the top brands are all pretty good. Only place any of my lights are really showing wear is the part where you attach the split ring

Crenshaw

Vikas Sontakke

Enlightened
I think Jetbeam has the best finish from my own experience. From the pictures, NiteCore looks even better.

- Vikas

Favour Lighting. Nuwai and such you see are often made by them. It is one of the largest flashlight manufacturers in the world.

I'm sure many are saying what's best without having tried EVERYTHING, so I can too. So from what I've tried, Favour Lighting, sold under Nuwai, River Rock, etc has the best finish.

DrunkenDonut

Newly Enlightened
Only place any of my lights are really showing wear is the part where you attach the split ring

Crenshaw
I was afraid of that. Although wear during use is normal, I like to keep things as nice as I can, so it looks like I'll be attaching a lanyard with more paracord or other non-scratchy thing.

I vote for Edgetac too.. Haven't tried the Spear yet, and don't know when I will. I think I'll be getting an L1D or new Inova T1 when I give my NDI away. I'm going to miss it - I've had the NDI less than a week, but I love it. It's well built and comes in a nice box (presentation is also important). I hate blister packs.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was afraid of that. Although wear during use is normal, I like to keep things as nice as I can, so it looks like I'll be attaching a lanyard with more paracord or other non-scratchy thing.

I vote for Edgetac too.. Haven't tried the Spear yet, and don't know when I will. I think I'll be getting an L1D or new Inova T1 when I give my NDI away. I'm going to miss it - I've had the NDI less than a week, but I love it. It's well built and comes in a nice box (presentation is also important). I hate blister packs.
Thats why i dont do split rings on lights i want to keep nice..:)

ill use clips

its the taking out, and putting in of the split ring that messes it up the most.

death to blister packs for not beig stackable!:devil:

Crenshaw

Bigsy

Enlightened
The jetbeams I've had have always been nicely machined, it's shame that they always seem to have some kind of fatal flaw with the light in general.

They could be besting Fenix overall if they just pulled their finger out and actually QA'ed their lights to some degree before they hit the market. Their lights have always looked pretty with some nice innovation, but poor execution time and time again.

Latest posts