Anyone else miss Sasha?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Greta reminds me a lot of our favorite Serving Wench.... Still, doesn't feel quite the same. Know what I mean? :whistle:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dunno, but it was shock to see in the announcements forum at cpfmp

"Greta (formerly known as Sasha the serving wench"

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
i dunno, but it was shock to see in the announcements forum at cpfmp

"Greta (formerly known as Sasha the serving wench)"

Crenshaw

The question is.... Which one is your favorite?

I'll admit, not an easy choice. Considering how similar they are. :p

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
What was that girls name..........you know was part of a big family........................Marsha, yea that's it Marsha..................Ohhhhhhhhhhh...........The Brady Bunch......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Greta

Flashaholic
Rose is my grandmother... :D

The reason for the name change...

I've been "Greta" more years than I have been any other name I've ever been called. My step-dad started calling me Greta when I was about 9 or 10 years old and it stuck. My license plate on my car is Greta... I have "Greta" tattoo'd on my shoulder... it is simply... ME! :D

I had always thought that I'd like to change my username here but just never got around to it, I guess. Then I was reading a thread that the boys over at flashlightnews.net have going... (the pertinent parts start HERE)... where I guess they got bored (and just a tad bit obsessive) and decided to check me out on the world wide web. They came across my MySpace page and discovered that I am called Greta. So I figured, what the heck? It is me, afterall... no time like the present to change my username here!

So that's it! A rather simple explanation... that unfortunately was prompted by some bored little boys with nothing better to do with their time but to stalk me around the net and speculate about matters that really are none of their business. I should thank them really... I've been wanting to do this for awhile now! :D

Who's Joan? :shrug: :laughing:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well after reading that I guess I better stop donating (not). Thanks for the link. I was going to justify everything, CPF, donations, outages, on and on, but for whom, hell i'm just going to shut up. At least they don't get your blood pressure up Greta. I'm not so sure I would be so strong.

Bill

Last edited:

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are who you say you are.

Many times I'm Homer Lee Hunnicutt.
Any of ya'll Kristofferson fans?

Good move, Greta.

shakeylegs

Enlightened
Any of ya'll Kristofferson fans?

My aunt was one of his middle school teachers! The famous version is not who she recalls. "Athletic and studious she describes the soon to be Rhodes Scholar and Army copter pilot. "and from such a good family" she says. Guess he left that all behind "For The Good Times".

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I think he was and still is a good guy. Just decided to travel a different road. The 60's and erly 70's were interesting times. I think. They're still a little blurry.....

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha or Greta is fine with me. The only other Greta I know is on Fox News. I'm sure she's not moonlighting over there...:poke:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
**Edited out**

I like threads about our lady! :kiss:

:nana: johna

Last edited: