• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff Drop-ins At Cost

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS...New Malkoff Drop-ins At Cost
I bought two Malkoff M60L and two M60LL drop-ins in case anyone was unable to get one this week. These are all brand new in the package as received this morning from Gene Malkoff. I'm asking the same price as you'd have to pay if you bought these from Gene, 68.00 each, shipping included. If you buy two, they're 66.00 each, if you buy three, they're 64.00 each, and if you buy all four, they're 63.00 each. No profit is being made here, I just want to cover the cost of sending them to you.

These are my two favorite drop-ins and they're more than bright enough for most anything you'd use a light for. Runtime for the M60L is over five hours to 50%, and for the M60LL it's over ten hours to 50%.

First class shipping in the US is included for all purchases. Insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. is extra at the buyer's discretion. I can't be responsible for lost or damaged items. Overseas shipping will be by your choice of Priority Mail or Express Mail. Minimum cost for Priority is 11.00. Express is a minimum of 25.00. Only Express mail is able to have insurance or a tracking number.

PLEASE READ: For US residents I can accept non-CC PayPal or a money order. PayPal doesn't allow me to accept payments made with a credit or debit card. If you live outside the US, I may be able to accept PayPal from you. They've expanded the number of countries from which I can accept payments, but I still don't know which countries they are. The same rules about credit cards apply. I can only accept cash transfers through PayPal.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" is the winner. Please PM me immediately to arrange payment.

1- M60L.......................SOLD
2- M60L.......................SOLD
3- M60LL.....................SPF
4- M60LL.....................SPF

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Thanks for doing this Nikon.

I'll take 1 M60L.

Awaiting pp info, and plz add ins/tracking.

Thanks
X/BillyD..

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1

Both my black G2 & yellow G2 have the M60LL ... awesome beam, warm tint, lasts a looong time:D
Another thing I love about the M60LL is that it generates almost no heat. I have one in a 2AA Eveready plastic light and there's no concern about transferring heat to the body because there isn't any heat.