Just had my first baby!!!!

Swagg

Enlightened
Well I just had a 6 pound 12 ounce boy, Ryder-Presley Euin. He is beautiful and healthy.

But, to make this relevant...I used my light the whole time I've been at the hospital:

-While my wife was asleep I would use it to check on her and the baby without waking them
-Walking to the parking lot back and forth many times in the middle of the night
-My wife knocked several things behind the bed or under the couch during our whole stay here this week and it helped me to find everything that fell
-Used it to get to the bathroom in our room the middle of the night

My wife laughed a little when I packed it in the hospital bag but she totally appreciated it once we were in the hospital!

Zeige

Enlightened
CongratZ!

Bringing him into the world right, loving flashlights from birth! :D

nbp

Flashaholic
:thumbsup: Congrats! What will his first light be I wonder? Maybe an E01 in blue?

GPB

Enlightened
Congratulations !!! Once the little guy gets his own room, you may want to stash a little light in there. You'll find yourself in there checking on him and not being able to see anything. You'll need to find diapers in the dark, pacifiers under the crib, and just watch him sleep.

congrats again...enjoy the magic.

Swagg

Enlightened
Congratulations !!! Once the little guy gets his own room, you may want to stash a little light in there. You'll find yourself in there checking on him and not being able to see anything. You'll need to find diapers in the dark, pacifiers under the crib, and just watch him sleep.

congrats again...enjoy the magic.

Its already been done! My wife even suggested it!

Swagg

Enlightened
Congratulations, I hope he makes you a very proud papa! Euin is an interesting surname, where does it originate?

Ryder-Presley Euin Swaggart is the full name, sorry for the cunfusion. Euin though is a family name that goes back about 8 generations...

e2x2e

Enlightened
Congratulations! Make sure you buy him a flashlight before any of those silly baby "toys"-we all know they like flashlights more!

momonbubu

Newly Enlightened
congratulations,

and maybe we'll see e a next generation flasholic in near future.?

Giandi

Glock40

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations to you. My first was born just over a year ago. I took my inova x1 with me to the hospital thinking it would be perfect for the reasons that you stated above and it was. I used it several times in my 2 day stay at the hospital. I have not seen it since then. I hope that the Dr or Nurse that is using it now es enjoying it. It had a brand new Lithium battery, i bet it is still going strong for someone.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Best of Luck (and health) to you and your loved ones, Swagg.

:twothumbs

_

Burgess

Flashaholic
Oh, By the way . . . .

You will now discover that your Chevrolet Corvette

is totally impractical, and useless as a "family vehicle".

:whistle:

I'd suggest trading it in on a boring little MiniVan.

:devil:
_

Taboot

Enlightened
Congratulations! I've got 3 under 2 and I can tell you, there's nothing better than kids. Enjoy.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Congrats indeed! Our "baby" boys are now 21 & 19...it's true - they will grow up faster than you know! ENJOY ALL the moments - good & bad!! One day you'll be looking back wondering where the time went!

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Congratulations!! Thats a BIG step in a young mans life. I brought a minimag along for our hospital stay (pre-CPF days). I brought a bunch of camping gear and slept on the floor. Looking back my wife and I laugh at the whole experience... me in the sleeping bag, my wife in the gourney-bed and the kid in a clear lexan bucket.

:twothumbs:twothumbs to you and your young family.

PS... waterproof flashlights make great bathtub toys

Shreklight

Newly Enlightened
congratulations!!! The first few months can be tough, but kids are more fun by the day. My daughter is two and not a day goes by that she doesn't crack me up or melt my heart.