lumahunter mrv

eric1975

Newly Enlightened
i was looking on battery junction and there are 2 different lumapower lumahunter mrv one says it has 220 lumens and another one says it has 265 lumens why ??

Yapo

Enlightened
the 220 lumen one uses a Q2 bin cree led whereas the 265 lumen uses a newer brighter/more efficient Q5 bin cree led...thus the price difference n they'd probably want to get rid of the older Q2 stock as its selling for $40 less

eric1975

Newly Enlightened
ok thanks for the info i just ordered the lumahunter mrv digital special edition from battery junction i hope i like it , i have read alot of good reviews on this light i hope there right, i buy surefire lights most of the time but this lite looks really nice !

Alero

Enlightened
I'm sure people will say I'm crazy, but I swear the quality of my MRV is higher than my SF 6P. The MRV has a MUCH nicer twisty swich to me.

It's the ultimate light cannon for neighborhood watch night. :)

BigD64

Enlightened
I like my MRV but it gets very hot when on for a while. Much more so than any of my other lights.

Ziva2006

Newly Enlightened
I like my MRV but it gets very hot when on for a while. Much more so than any of my other lights.
I hope that means its working correctly by dissipating the heat properly. Instead of working inefficiently!