• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky A2 Aviator ~~SOLD~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
This one is in PRISTINE condition, it has been modded with THC3'3, OS wide tailguard (I also have the regular if you prefer) and a Fivemega Strion Kit. I am not going to part this one out, selling complete with 2 SF CR123's. $329 NOW $315 Shipped ConUS, Int'l a bit more.

SOLD

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Milky A2 Aviator

Thanks guys.....I keep trying to become a fan of the A2, but it just hasn't won me over yet. I am sure this one will find a deserving home......Carpenter???:naughty:

Carpenter

Enlightened

Thanks guys.....I keep trying to become a fan of the A2, but it just hasn't won me over yet. I am sure this one will find a deserving home......Carpenter???:naughty:

:crackup: I just sold my Mag623 and I already have one of these, just without the Milky Mod stamp on it :)

I'll have to pass this time..

**EDIT**Dang.. I have to ask but I shouldn't. Depending on the answer I may be shot by my wife. I can't tell.. HA or :duck: black???

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

:crackup: I just sold my Mag623 and I already have one of these, just without the Milky Mod stamp on it :)

I'll have to pass this time..

**EDIT**Dang.. I have to ask but I shouldn't. Depending on the answer I may be shot by my wife. I can't tell.. HA or :duck: black???

Lucky for you it's HA.....:laughing:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Milky A2 Aviator ~~Weekend Price Drop~~

No interest in this little gem huh? I will accept a U2 + $$ also, PM me with any offerings. Thank you

Tim:candle:

KLC

Newly Enlightened

What kind of improvement does the Strion kit make over the original lamp? Also, what about the THC3's? Output (Lumens)?

Groundhog66

Banned

What kind of improvement does the Strion kit make over the original lamp? Also, what about the THC3's? Output (Lumens)?

Technical questions would have to be directed to Milky, I just send the money.....:ironic:

Status
Not open for further replies.