{Ebay - real or fake?} The $60 Tiablo A9 Q5

CandleFranky

Enlightened
You can get a Tiablo A9 Q5 for $60 from Ebay, while the price should be well over $100. Is this an offer of a real Tiablo or a low quality clone? :sick2:

Any experiences? Suggestions? :grouphug:

Last edited:

lightforce2

Enlightened
Your link didn't work, but I've seen A9's for sale at similar $$ on the ozzie ebay then I noticed the postage cost were over $40:rolleyes:

CandleFranky

Enlightened
Your link didn't work, but I've seen A9's for sale at similar $$ on the ozzie ebay then I noticed the postage cost were over $40:rolleyes:
Sorry, link problem fixed. :twothumbs
Buy it now is $32.39 for the A9 flashlight plus $29.99 for worldwide shipping, which makes around $60 for a Tiablo A9 Q5.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
From that seller, I would not buy dollar bills for ten cents each:eek:

Look at his feedback stats, which are beyond terrible. Then read the specific feedback comments, which get even worse. There are many fine sellers of eBay, but he is not among that group.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep feedback is not stellar, yet 82 negatives out of more than 7,900 for chinese made products?? Looks like the usual made in china product gamble... I'd buy it and hold my finger right next to the Paypal dispute button, just in case...

greenstuffs

Banned
I really doubt this is a knock off as chinese people have probably better things to knock off than another chinese light maker. This is probably the regular price for the domestic market, us the US flashlight enthusiast enjoy a higher price because we have fatter wallets than our fellow asians. Notice recently JB killed the action of a dealer because it was $20 below the US retail price. :poke:

Last edited:

cheetokhan

Enlightened
They have a Solarforce three Cree with adjustable intensity for $70, but they charge $60 for shipping!
How the heck can it cost $60 to ship a small handheld flashlight?

Caligvla

Newly Enlightened
Oh something else too, he tried to bribe with $10 to remove the feedback...
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Request of cancel of ebay negative feedback

Dear customer,
As you do not satisfy with the product
We would like to refund USD 10 as remedies for the item you have purchase.
Before that would you please cancel the negative feedback for us?
You can cancel the feedback by go to the link below:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/questions/mutual-withdrawal.html
Thanks for your help, refund will be send to you after you withdraw the feedback
Regards
ITC_SHOP
International Trading Company
[/FONT]

I am sure a lot of people fall for this scam, they remove the feedback and never get the $10.00

Well I have to eat my words on this one... the guy actually paypal'd me the $10 today... So I felt he is trying to make an effort to correct things, so I removed the feedback... I can't say I feel great about my decision but... at least the guy is trying...

What do you guys think, did I do the right thing?

Last edited:

CandleFranky

Enlightened
@all: Thank you all and especially Caligvla for his warning. :goodjob:
But a feedback of 98.3% seems to be okay from my point of view, because they sell a lot of lowcost products. The same thing like Dealextreme and Kaidomain.

@Caligvla: What product was DOF?

Oh something else too, he tried to bribe with $10 to remove the feedback... I am sure a lot of people fall for this scam, they remove the feedback and never get the $10.00
Wow, what a deal! :twothumbs

Abumustafa

Enlightened
I have just ordered from this seller last week have not recieved item so can not comment on its condition, but there are alot of sellers on ebay that have much worse feedback than this guy i was checking his feedback for 30 odd mins b4 i placed my order i think 98.3% from 7000 odd feedback its not bad , obviously some CPF's have had bad experiance with this guy so i will also be keeping my finger on the paypal dispute button :grin2:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent dealextreme a price match request, I would rather pay DX (Has had good track record with me) than this other guy.

I'll let you all know what DX says

AlexGT

Timson

Enlightened
I have bought a Q5 surefire drop in module from this e-bay dealer.

Delivered without issue and the product itself was top notch.

very happy - would use again.

Tim.

bspofford

Enlightened
Yep feedback is not stellar, yet 82 negatives out of more than 7,900 for chinese made products?? Looks like the usual made in china product gamble... I'd buy it and hold my finger right next to the Paypal dispute button, just in case...

I recently ordered three Fenix T1 lights from another seller and was sent three TrustFire Tr-c1 lights. My dispute was quickly resolved by PayPal who determined that my contract with them did not protect me from getting the wrong merchandise. Read the PayPal contract very carefully because it generally protects the seller, not the buyer!:thumbsdow

bspofford

Enlightened
I have had trouble with only two Chinese flashlight sellers:

1) Supertactical - direct internet sales:thumbsdow

2) International Trading Company - eBay:thumbsdow

I described my problems with ITC in another thread, and it is my view that they aggressively manipulate their rating. If you want a SolarForce light, the eBay seller who seems to be honest and provide good service is airsupply.

Caligvla

Newly Enlightened
@all: Thank you all and especially Caligvla for his warning. :goodjob:
But a feedback of 98.3% seems to be okay from my point of view, because they sell a lot of lowcost products. The same thing like Dealextreme and Kaidomain.

@Caligvla: What product was DOF?

Wow, what a deal! :twothumbs

So I don't think his negative feedback is accurate, I think he suckers a lot of people into removing it and then doesn't pay the $10.00

I ordered 2 SolarForce Lamps and a G&P Sight that I was gonna put on an Airsoft gun... All three items were dead. I emailed him a bunch of times no reply. Then filed a paypal dispute and won, then he tried to get me to pay again. I left negative feedback, and then came the bribe... This guy is just a crook...

I am glad I saw your post and stopped you in time... I hope you are able to find a good deal from an honest seller...