SF e1b vs. Nitecore Defender vs. Fenix T10 vs. JetBeam Jet Pro 1

jlyrgr

Newly Enlightened
I am comparing these lights. I really am pretty new to flashlights. I know the Fenix is really a different creature, but wanted to add it in. Thank you in advance for all the help.

JDP

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see that you are new. PLease read the FAQ and rules. PLease research. read before posting.

Maybe the post title should be more clear, as it is, it is misleading.
Read around. I doubt anybody is really willing to do all of the work necessary to do a complete comparison for somebody who posts a misleading thread title such as yours.
Are you comparing theses lights? Do you own any of them? Are you asking somebody to do it for you?
Why not buy all three, do a comparison, post it here for us to see. The sell the light you don't like?

There are plenty of posts regarding all of the lights mentioned in the title. Read them.
Yaesumofo

I am comparing these lights. I really am pretty new to flashlights. I know the Fenix is really a different creature, but wanted to add it in. Thank you in advance for all the help.

JDP

dougie

Enlightened
It all depends on your thinking. If you measure a light by output alone then it is likely the E1B's 80 lumens will be bettered by the other lights. However, if quality and longevity are warranty are taken into the equation then the E1B can't be beat.

Doug