Dereelight CL1H

KJCA3

Newly Enlightened
Hello this is my first post so i hope i put it in the right place, I just recently bought my first LED light a Mini Mag LED then shortly after that a Fenix TK10, I spent a while reading threads here and then purchased a CL1H i ordered it from the dereelight.com website. I wanted to find out what the wait times were like anybody have any input?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I haven't bought one, but from what I've heard, the lights (both the T10 and CL1H) should arrive within a week, 2 at the most(presuming you bought from Fenix Store and from Dereelight themselves).

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what configuration of the Cl1H did you buy?

I hope you like the lights!

:welcome:

KJCA3

Newly Enlightened
I bought the CL1H V3 DI Cree XR-E WC Q5 (SMO & OP), and I did buy the the TK10 from the Fenix store. I ordered the TK10 on a thursday at about 2 P.M. and i got it the next day in the mail fastest shipping on anything i ever ordered i live in the west Georgia area so they must have a distribution center in Atlanta, and thank you for your input :D

ChrisWiggles

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived surprisingly quickly, only a few days. Since it ships from China, I thought it would take a couple weeks or something if it's slow ground, but it arrived I think the same week I ordered it, or maybe I ordered on like a friday and it got here the next week. Anyway, surprised me with the quickness.

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
Ordered a CL1H a week after orders from DX for a UltraFire Alpha-C1 and Ebay Hong Kong for a SolarForce L2. They all arrived here on the same day. That indicates that the CL1H shipping is faster.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the CL1H V3 DI Cree XR-E WC Q5 (SMO & OP), and I did buy the the TK10 from the Fenix store. I ordered the TK10 on a thursday at about 2 P.M. and i got it the next day in the mail fastest shipping on anything i ever ordered i live in the west Georgia area so they must have a distribution center in Atlanta, and thank you for your input :D

That's because Fenix-store is based in Atlanta, GA. :)