• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn until I can get my act together. Sorry.

This is a totally cool light. It's a Surefire 9P body bored to take two 18650 cells (included), with an SW02 switch and a KT Tubohead. In hotwire configuration, it takes a Surefire MN16 bulb. The AW 18650 cells will fire up the MN16 on one click when they are fully charged, otherwise it takes two clicks. I don't have the MN 16 bulb (just took it out and can't find it).

It does include an Arcmania Turbo module with a Mike-selected premum LuxV WYOS tower module. The module can run on anything from 6.5 to 16 volts. It slides right into the KT Turbohead. This module has the gold-plated spring for reduced resistance.

This combo gives you a hot/wire-LED combo. The LED is amazing. Look at the beam shot below. The light on the righ is an LuxV X bin in a Surefire L6. The beauty of Arcmania's Turbo Module is that it has a brilliant hot spot for long throw and a huge, wide spill for flood.

Price: $350

First "I'll take it" without condition and prompt paypal gets it. Price includes priority mail postage in US with confirmation. Insurance is $5 extra. I pay for guaranteed shipping (confirmation), you pay for guaranteed delivery (insurance). Foreign postage is extra ($350 plus cost of postage, problably around $20 to $30).

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

FONT]

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arcmania 18650 turbo/hotwire combo

Whoops, the beam shot dropped out. Here it is. The Turbo is on the left. A Milky-mod LuxV X-bin in a Surefire L6 is on the right. The cabinet is directly under a 24-sq-ft skylight.

DSC01014.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic

How did you get 2 18650 in a 9P? Is there an extension attached?

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good catch, Thermal. The 9P is my other KT light. This one has a 4x123 body bored to take two 18650 cells. The SW02 screws on the back. The KT1 screws on the front.

It's yours, Donn, unless you are worried about the 9P part.

Josey

donn_

Flashaholic

What's the condition of the body parts, Josey?

Is the tube round all the way around, with no flats?

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem, Donn. It was my mistake about the 9P. The SW02 and KT1 are Surefire parts. I don't know who made the 2x18650 body. It is in very good shape. You can take the magnification up to 200 to 400 percent and that will give you a good idea. There is a very fine scratch on the body right at the top, near the head that the photo doesn't show. You have to look for it. The color matches the Surefire color of the switch and head perfectly.

The body has no flat parts and has no maker name on it. It's high quality workmanship. If you look at the rear of the rear knurling on the body, the body tapers back slightly and the knurling has a soft edge. I don't know if that's good or bad. But since Donn raised the question of quality, I'm trying to be very specific.

This is a super quality light in very good condition. The beam is incredible, with both huge throw and spill, which is typical for this Arcmania design.

I had to put the light together from parts, and it cost me well over $400, and that's before postage, plus I had to pay to bore the body for two 18650s.

The body is a big plus, not a drawback. I've done a lot of charity sales lately, but I'm not going to sacrifice too much on a light this nice. I'll lower this to $300, but I won't go lower.

9x23

Enlightened

Josey

Great light. I love both of my Arcmania Turbo modules because they give such a great hotspot and long throw with the KT heads. BTW I believe that tailcap you have there is a Z49. Good luck with you sale!

9x23

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, I'm really a mess. But thanks 9x23, for the tailcap correction number.

I think I've botched this up enough.

Withdrawn