• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrwan: NiteIze Reflector for 3LED MiniMag Upgrade

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: NiteIze Reflector for 3LED MiniMag Upgrade

If you go to your local target you may be able to find the complete "kit" for $2.50 each on clearance.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you mean the silver collar that came with the 3 led drop in, I may have 1 or more. I'll check and send you a pm later.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

If you go to your local target you may be able to find the complete "kit" for $2.50 each on clearance.

I didn't see it at the local Target last week, looks like they cleared out most of their old flashlighlight stuff but I will check again when I stop by. Thanks

If you mean the silver collar that came with the 3 led drop in, I may have 1 or more. I'll check and send you a pm later.

Yes, that is correct. Great I hope you find them. Thanks. :thumbsup::popcorn:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't see it at the local Target last week, looks like they cleared out most of their old flashlighlight stuff but I will check again when I stop by. Thanks
You won't find them in the flashlight section. They're mostly on the ends of aisles with other clearance stuff. You have to look around, and your store may have sold 'em out already also.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Thanks Stereodude. found the entire kit with bulb & tailcap for $2.50 at Target today like you said.

Phaserburn, your box is full. Appreciate the offer but I found the entire kit today.