small joke about CPF

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking..maybe the admins here should rename the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here the "Money Pit"..).. as that's where your money disappears to.

$100 for a turnkey Mag85, $95 for a Arc AA, etc.. This stuff adds up quick.

(Sorry for my lame humor..it's currently 1:30 AM on Sunday here in Portland,OR.I need to get to sleep.)

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I fear the pit is calling to me, it's been a while since I "supported the CPF community with my disposable income."

EssLight

Newly Enlightened
You would be amazed how long you can float above the pit without falling in when you have no money to spend.:broke:

But the frustration of not being able to buy a good deal is about the same as :banghead:.

Yet I continue to read the B/S/T forums. Go figure. :duh2:

EssLight

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
cavers have a term called "Pit Bouncing" referring to short trips that consist of rappelling to the bottom of a vertical cave then ascending the rope back up.

For the MP (money pit) I guess it would refer to selling lights in order to finance other lights.
:paypal:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not bottomless - I'm still down there digging, lol

At least if I keep digging I might end up with an extensive tunnel system to make international shipping easier :eek:

There we go, perfectly reasonable, rational justification for further purchases at the Marketplace.

:whistle:

Regards,
Tempest

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not bottomless - I'm still down there digging, lol

crackup.gif
crackup.gif
:thumbsup:

Bill