Holster for TK10?

Das Boot

Newly Enlightened
Ok... I've been a lurker for a while. Reading this forum led me to buy the new Fenix Tk10 for a spare light to keep on my belt. I have an Ultra-Stinger that I typically use for traffic stops and such, and the Maglight the PD put in my car. I wanted the TK10 to have something on my belt I could get to when the UltraStinger wasn't handy. So far I love the light. Put it to good use the first night I had it when a tornado hit our city.

It came with a nylon holster, but it doesn't match my rig. Can anybody recommend a basket-weave holster

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Sorry im not much of a basket case, so i dont know about those holsters. Goodluck, hope you get the best holster for your needs. :candle:

W

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking for a good-quality nylon holster (no velcro, please!) for my T1 without luck. Now that I have the TK10, I would like to find a good holster for it instead.

I'd like to find something to fit on my duty belt. After thinking about it, I'd like a nice Kydex holster that held the TK10 bezel down, so I could grab the cigar-grip and draw it from the holster to be right on target. Hopefully someone (hint-hint) will make one!

As far as backetweave, I think the T1 and TK10 are about the same diameter as the Asp. You could probably fit the flashlight switch-down in a short Asp case. Bianchi or Safaland? If you're lucky, you can cut the Asp holster down so it's not so long, and it would have an open bottom so the switch wouldn't bottom out and turn the light on. You'd have to remove the grip ring to do this, though.

Just a suggestion.

-- Frank

wishywashy7

Enlightened
IMG_2210_3.jpg

I use a Blackhawk holster to EDC the TK10. It will accommodate the clip, but not the tactical grip ring

Tachion

Newly Enlightened
Does that holster hold the TK10 in place? Could you for instance hold it up side down without having the TK10 fall out of the hoster?

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
It may not be perfect for either of you, but for $1.77 including shipping, it is worth a try since it does have some buttons on it (but I think the closure is velcro:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.807

I ordered one for my Surefire G2L

Search dealextreme for "holster" and there are a bunch of other options.

wishywashy7

Enlightened
Does that holster hold the TK10 in place? Could you for instance hold it up side down without having the TK10 fall out of the hoster?

yes I found the friction fit just right. works with the surefire 6P as well. G2 is tighter aka "more secure".

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
Blackhawk makes a nylon holster for the Gladius that has a flap with snap, and holds the light bezel-down. I have been using it with my H2X Typhoon. The TK10 fits in this holster fairly well, but it is a bit shorter than the Gladius/Typhoon.

But the Fenix TK10 is much brighter than the Gladius/Typhoon.

I know it isn't a basketweave holster, but it is a good quality duty holster.

-- Frank

supawabb

Newly Enlightened
I will try and remember to take a photo of a custom made basket weave leather holster I had made for my G2 when I get home after work tonight.

He is an ex coworker at the Correctional facility I work in. Custome makes anything leather for any need. Usually has my light for 3 - 4 days to get the fit dead on.

Anyways, time for a Security check. Photos to come...

Das Boot

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody have a Surefire V70, 71 or 72 kydex holster they can try for fit? These seem ideal.

marc123

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in buying durable holster fir the TK10 too. There might be a fair bit of money in it for someone to make and offer for sale here....

Burgess

Flashaholic
Anybody know which RipOffs holster(s) fit the TK10 ?

Especially with the Grip-Ring installed.

Thank you for your help.

_