Shiney tk10 screws? My eye....

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I decided to see if i could harden my screws, and i had forgotten the last time i heated metal, if i got it right it went black.... So guess what i did to the 2 screws . . . ;) They are now almost black, and i coated them in renassience wax to protect the black quality just incase, and screwed them back in the light. Far better than shiney metal screws on a black finish..

2992289100_1542!.jpg

btw i waxed the whole light, because it protects it a little bit, and makes it feel truely great in the hand.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. :) Maybe someone can find a source for black screws. Maybe Fenix will make some available at some point and make them standard with the black TK10.

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened
Interesting. I had accurately the same idea. Although I do not have the lamp yet at home, I looked around for alternatives to the screws. For me are applicable only screw without heading. these exist both as stainless and black versions.

Like this

All I have to know is the Diameter and length of the original.

Rainer

harddrive

Enlightened
Nice. :) Maybe someone can find a source for black screws. Maybe Fenix will make some available at some point and make them standard with the black TK10.

I think black screws and a black ring (instead of the orange one) would appeal to a lot of buyers.