• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti S27-PD

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a classic for sale: The S27-PD (SOLD) made by McGizmo.

Here's a pic:

s27pdnq0.jpg

Here's a closeup shot of the same light:
s27pdshot1xf3.jpg

The light is in excellent condition. You may have your choice of Green, Blue or Orange Tritium. Please specify.

This light was part of McGizmo's original run and has the deeper crenulations on the bezel. Powered by an SSC P4.....more details about this light can be found in the FAQ in McGizmo's threads.

Anyhow, here's the price: $570.00 (THIS LIGHT IS SOLD) (includes shipping to Canada and the continental USA...please allow 6 to 10 business days for shipping). Shipping outside of this zone will be a little extra. I can guarantee the light if it is shipped within continental North America. Outside of that, the light will be shipped fully declared and insured.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal only please (cash or cc). Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: McGizmo Ti S27-PD

Great pics and a very very nice light, I love mine. Nice price too!

yclo

Flashaholic*

Great pics, but how did you get f40 on that second pic? I'm guessing you used a nikkor 60mm micro and the smallest aperture on that is f32?

-YC

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

The greater the magnification, the "effective" aperture changes. Although F32 is the smallest, effectively (for proper exposure) your calculations need to be adjusted. F40 was used for calculation purposes of proper exposure, although F32 was the real aperture.

Hope that makes sense.... :shrug:

Anyways, this light is sold....pending payment.

Thanks for looking guys! Thanks for the pic comments.

WP

easilyled

Flashaholic
Those photographs are spectacularly excellent.
WP, If you're not a professional photographer, you're in the wrong job. :grin2:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
What we need is WP to get more new lights and photograph 'em, not use his old photos and keep SELLING lights! :nana: :wave:

:duck: john