Fenix Shops

The Fred

Newly Enlightened
Most referals im seeing for the fenix TK10 are from Fenix-Store.com, does anyone know much about the site fenixtactical.com, seems quite a bit cheaper there.:whistle: Whose bought from them? Are they genuine?

Cheers!:cool:

meuge

Enlightened
Most referals im seeing for the fenix TK10 are from Fenix-Store.com, does anyone know much about the site fenixtactical.com, seems quite a bit cheaper there.:whistle: Whose bought from them? Are they genuine?

Does it still seem cheaper after you apply the CPF8 coupon and receive 8% off any purchase >$20?

pbs357

Enlightened
Keep in mind that Fenix-Store offers an 8% discount with CPF8 code. Oh, and free shipping too! They have a solid reputation here in CPF for being honest and resolving issues right away. In addition, they have been a reputable source for "good" Q5 lights, with no "flash" when cycling through modes or turn-on in General mode. I sampled 2 P2D's from another vendor and while communication was very good, the end of the story was that their batches all had flash - not an issue for some, but for me not a good thing to have a flash of Turbo when you want to turn it on Low.

Big ups to 4Sevens too, who frequents CPF! :wave:

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
and Fenix-Store supports this site, so supporting them for your Fenix needs is a good thing.

But if you are from Canada, Fenix Tactical is probably your best bet for quickest shipping. . . Sometimes packages take a longer time than necessary crossing the border. . .

LauraQ

Newly Enlightened

Well, I considered going with fenixtactical. com, but just hadn't heard anything about them, so I ordered my TK10 from Fenix-Store.com. Great service, fast shipping (free!), why go with anyone else?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-store also now offers a life time warranty on Fenix products purchased from them. As long as Fenix-store is around they will take care of their customers if they have any problems with their Fenix lights.

With CPF8 and free shipping, I doubt anyone is beating them, and if they are, it wouldn't be by enough to make me want to not order from Fenix-store.

zpaulg

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered my TK10 from Fenix store, they've always looked after me in the past!

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
I've recently made several purchases from Fenix-Store.com and I have been happy with their prices, service, shipping.

Last edited:
Also, fenixtactical.com charges shipping and handling. Fenix-Store's price is free shipping.

The difference is whether you include the S&H into price or charge separately.
Free really just means not invoiced separately.

Fenix-store also now offers a life time warranty on Fenix products purchased from them. As long as Fenix-store is around they will take care of their customers if they have any problems with their Fenix lights.

It is a dealer specific warranty so the lifetime as he said means, life of the particular distributor. Just for your info, they've been around since 2005/2006 ish.

HighLight

Enlightened
I'm in Canada and I purchased a Fenix L0D Q4 from fenixtactical. They are located around the Toronto area. I am totally satisfied with their service. No border fees because they are in Canada and the shipping charge they billed me for was $1.95. But when the package arrived they send it expedited at $10.95 postage but they only charged me the original $1.95! So obviously no complaints from me! I just purchased a Fenix E01 from the Fenix-store in the US with zero postage so thats good too! Both are stores are reliable.

Marduke

Flashaholic
The difference is whether you include the S&H into price or charge separately.
Free really just means not invoiced separately.

It is a dealer specific warranty so the lifetime as he said means, life of the particular distributor. Just for your info, they've been around since 2005/2006 ish.

1) Well, the price prior to shipping starts out cheaper, then no additional costs are added. Either way, it's still cheaper. "Free shipping" also sometimes means that the dealer just eats the cost for the sake of happy customers.

2) Only half right. Dealer warranty is the first line of service. If a particular dealer disappears, you are directed to another dealer (the primary dealer in your country), or you can deal directly with Fenix if needed. I know of several instances where a CPF member bought a light from a 3rd party on eBay, but later got service from Fenix-Store, even though they did not buy the light from there.

2) Only half right. Dealer warranty is the first line of service. If a particular dealer disappears, you are directed to another dealer (the primary dealer in your country), or you can deal directly with Fenix if needed.

Marduke;

I'm simply stating what is said in manufacturers official policy. If you wish to differ, it's your word against the contract.

The warranty policy can be found here. It says the warranty remedy is sought through the purchasing dealer and that it is:

one year complete extendable to 1.5 yrs with registration and lifetime labor only.

The official policy can be found here:
http://www.fenixlight.com/service.asp?action=tiaokuan

I know of several instances where a CPF member bought a light from a 3rd party on eBay, but later got service from Fenix-Store, even though they did not buy the light from there.[/B]

He asked about warranty. A warranty gives you specific entitlements.

Is what you're saying a part of entitlement from warranty contract? "I Know people who" argument is just like the "I know of a guy who returned a tire to Nordstroms"(which appears to be true). But this isn't really a guidance you're currently entitled to returning a tire to Nordstroms.

Regards,

Handy

ledpimp

Newly Enlightened
I live in Canada and I've used Fenix Tactical, I was impressed. Shipping was about 1 week to get to me. I ordered my T1 from them. Most US transactions take 2 weeks or more to get to me.

If I get another Fenix light, I will go through them again for sure.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Marduke;

I'm simply stating what is said in manufacturers official policy. If you wish to differ, it's your word against the contract.

The warranty policy can be found here. It says the warranty remedy is sought through the purchasing dealer and that it is:

one year complete extendable to 1.5 yrs with registration and lifetime labor only.

The official policy can be found here:
http://www.fenixlight.com/service.asp?action=tiaokuan

He asked about warranty. A warranty gives you specific entitlements.

Is what you're saying a part of entitlement from warranty contract? "I Know people who" argument is just like the "I know of a guy who returned a tire to Nordstroms"(which appears to be true). But this isn't really a guidance you're currently entitled to returning a tire to Nordstroms.

Regards,

Handy

Should have read the rest of the "official policy". The details do not explicitly state that warranty can ONLY be done through the dealer you bought it from. That is merely the preferred method. Obviously 3rd party purchases must also be dealt with, which are handled with your local dealership. Spreading misinformation is not very becoming of a CPFer.

PS
Why are you even posting in yet another Fenix thread when you don't own one, and openly post your hate of the brand and everyone's favorite dealer in Atlanta?

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
...Why are you even posting in yet another Fenix thread when you don't own one, and openly post your hate of the brand and everyone's favorite dealer in Atlanta?
I'm wondering the same thing.

I never met this Handlebross guy before until his unwelcomed entry into the TK10 thread, and he's popping up again in several places where I really didn't expect this kind of behavior. :thumbsdow

PS - I use Fenix-Store.com exclusively for Fenix products. With their frequent participation here, strong reputation, CPF8 discount, and new updated products I wouldn't consider going anywhere else, even if they were more expensive. Sometimes good service is worth the extra cost, fortunately in this case it's good service with good prices. :thumbsup:

Marduke

Flashaholic
Added bonus. On top of the Fenix brand limited lifetime warranty, lights purchased directly from Fenix-Store have an UNCONDITIONAL Lifetime Warranty.

Yep. No need to go anywhere other than Fenix-Store for Fenix products. Great guys, great service and quick (FREE) postage - even all the way to Oz.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also recommend fenix-store from personal experience. CPF discount, free shipping, and they will split a shipment if part of it is out of stock (they have done this even with a shipping upgrade on my first purchase with them).:thumbsup:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm wondering the same thing.

I never met this Handlebross guy before until his unwelcomed entry into the TK10 thread, and he's popping up again in several places where I really didn't expect this kind of behavior. :thumbsdow

PS - I use Fenix-Store.com exclusively for Fenix products. With their frequent participation here, strong reputation, CPF8 discount, and new updated products I wouldn't consider going anywhere else, even if they were more expensive. Sometimes good service is worth the extra cost, fortunately in this case it's good service with good prices. :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsdow handobraesing