My zebralight H30 was delivered to someone else.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
It is a sad day for me. Here I was expecting to come home to my h30 and well its not here. A quick look up of my account with Fenix-store shows they sent it to someone else. :shakehead

This is NOT A JEER. I have taken the appropiate steps already to contact Fenix-Store. Surely, I will think twice about ordering with them again, since they are not my preferred dealer.

I am just so freakin' bummed. This was supposed to be my birthday present. :candle:

a4d

Enlightened
That really sucks man:crazy:. I've only ordered from them once and have had no problems. Just the luck of the draw, but good luck with getting it corrected.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered with them 4 times, and all time it arrives correctly, here in Brasil.

I hope you can deal and fix this problem!

They provide great customer service too...

RdlyLite

Enlightened
That really sucks man:crazy:. I've only ordered from them once and have had no problems. Just the luck of the draw, but good luck with getting it corrected.
Thanks a4d. Luck was not on my side that fateful day I ordered. :(

tricker

Enlightened
you didn't happen to accidently type in the wrong address did you?....i can't imagine they do anything other than print out a label and slap it on a box...no matter what it still sux

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear.

My order with the Fenix-Store came quickly to a business address without any problems.

But people are people and mistakes do happen. It's how retailers make up for their mistakes that's important, not the mere fact that they made a mistake.

Out of curiosity, who is your preferred dealer, and why?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered from Fenix-Store like 4 times ... I got my lights within 3 days. It's just bad luck for you. Sorry to hear that. It could happen to anyone. I know how you feel when you're eager to get something and it doesn't arrive. Hope Fenix-Store resolves your issue quickly. Good luck

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, how did THAT happen, and how do you know?

my sympathies man...

Crenshaw

jbviau

Enlightened
This happened to me once. I hadn't updated my home shipping address on the Fenix-Store website yet after a move. When I placed my order, it only asked me for a billing address, so I entered the new one and assumed I was good. A few minutes later the electronic invoice arrived showing my old shipping address. I emailed back right away, but apparently it was too late. A few days later I tracked the package and found it had been delivered to my old address in spite of everything. I never did get that package back, and neither did Fenix-Store. Somebody must have just kept it. After a few emails to Fenix-Store they resent the package, and all was forgiven.

To the OP, I feel your pain. I'm sure Fenix-Store will make it right though.

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Wow, that's a bummer... I feel your pain but I would have to agree with LED-holic and his comment...
... people are people and mistakes do happen. It's how retailers make up for their mistakes that's important, not the mere fact that they made a mistake.

To illustrate... I had one small incident with a purchase awhile ago where I asked for two items and only received one but the shop dealt with it quickly and sent out the second item in a matter of days. In another incident with another store, they did not include two promised accessories; I e-mailed them twice and tried to contact them but they never responded to my messages. That shop will never again have my business nor will I recommend that store to anyone.

Btw, I have purchased from Fenix-store several times and I have no hesitation with purchasing from them again - in fact, I just put in an order last week with them.

Praxis

Enlightened
Sorry to hear.

My order with the Fenix-Store came quickly to a business address without any problems.

But people are people and mistakes do happen. It's how retailers make up for their mistakes that's important, not the mere fact that they made a mistake.

Not to get too far off topic, but you are exacetly right LED-holic. I recently needed to buy a couple solid metal cell phone cases. I specifically ordered from one website because they had good feedback and promised fast service. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong items (cheap plastic cases) and acted like I was being unreasonable when I asked them to replace the cases quickly since I needed them for a business trip. If they had been polite about the whole thing, I would have been happy. Instead, I was left with a bad feeling about the company and will certainly never order from their website again, despite the good feedback.

Back on topic, glad to hear Fenix-store is working things out. I've had nothing but good service from them.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I guess I'm not creative enough to think of how that could have happened. This thread would be better if that had been explained.

In any case. I'm sorry that it happened to you. Hopefully everything will be worked out.

jbviau
This happened to me once. I hadn't updated my home shipping address on the Fenix-Store website yet after a move. When I placed my order, it only asked me for a billing address, so I entered the new one and assumed I was good. A few minutes later the electronic invoice arrived showing my old shipping address. I emailed back right away, but apparently it was too late. A few days later I tracked the package and found it had been delivered to my old address in spite of everything. I never did get that package back, and neither did Fenix-Store. Somebody must have just kept it. After a few emails to Fenix-Store they resent the package, and all was forgiven.
Thanks jb for explaining the situation. You said that you emailed back "right away" but if that had happened to me I probably would have called them. We all know how "useful" email is in timely matters these days. It's the new "snail mail" Very nice of Fenix Store to handle it they way they did. It's one of the reasons that I use them.

P.S. I like your Avatar. Is it a Cuddle Fish?

Last edited:

jbviau

Enlightened
Yup, probably should have called in retrospect. Re: the avatar, right you are! It's a cuttlefish. I've got nothing but love for cephalopods.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Hello all.

I have been told that I will get a replacement H30 sent out as soon as the next stock comes in. I got a response from 4sevens within hours. Cool. I will be completely happy when I have my H30 in hand. I sure hope they get the H30's sooner than BatteryJunction, cause i can't wait. Lol.

Crenshaw- I just went to check my account at the fenix-store when I didn't recieve my package and I saw the the shipped it to some dude in PA. It had his name and all there. Lol.

LED-holic- My preferred dealer is BatteryJunction. I have had many dealings with them. I had a issues with a LP emitter on an M1 and they helped to resolve that pronto. They took care of me. So that and competitive prices and reasonable and speedy delivery times keep me coming back time and time again.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just went to check my account at the fenix-store when I didn't recieve my package and I saw the the shipped it to some dude in PA. It had his name and all there. Lol.
Hmmm , very disturbing...I hope no sensitive info was on display there..:shakehead

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Hmmm , very disturbing...I hope no sensitive info was on display there..:shakehead
Lets put it this way, I saw enough info for me to be able to look for this person. Lol. Heck, I can call him/her out right here.

However, I wouldn't worry much since the situation was clearly explained to me by 4sevens. It's the type of thing that probably won't happen again. Hehe.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Lets put it this way, I saw enough info for me to be able to look for this person. Lol. Heck, I can call him/her out right here.

However, I wouldn't worry much since the situation was clearly explained to me by 4sevens. It's the type of thing that probably won't happen again. Hehe.

Holy Cow!! is this an ongoing problem at the store in question. I've been hearing accounts like this every 3 months since I started posting at CPF!
:eek: Hopefully this is a different issue than how it looks on the surface... just sounds the same as the others.

Last edited:

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Holy Cow!! is this an ongoing problem at the store in question. I've been hearing accounts like this every 3 months since I started posting at CPF!
:eek: Hopefully this is a different issue that on the surface just sounds the same as the others.

Hi. Are you serious?! Hmmz...:thinking:

Person in PA need not worry about this little goof up becuase I am very respectful and law abiding guy! :grin2:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
RdlyLite, I apologise for this happening to you here in public as I did in private.
We are training new people with order fulfillment and what happened was
he applied the shipping log to your account instead of someone else's.
So you got a copy of his shipping log (delivery confirmation and address)
and your H30 didn't go out to you. Again, when we get the H30's in
we will overnight it to you. When is your bday?