Brinkmann Legend LX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Can anybody let me know if I can get one in Australia?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi and welcome to CPF.

I am not aware of anywhere you could buy an LX in Australia. Previous posts have shown we are living in a flashlight desert here. Dive shops stock some UK's, but as far as anything more exotic you willl have to buy from US.

Joker354 was selling a number of LX's in the Buy/S/T section here.

Some of the other Ausssies, there's plenty of us, may have more information on dealers.

Where did you get the Ultra Stinger?

Cheers.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Toby
I got my ultrastinger from Anticrime here in Perth, He gets them from somewhere in Melbourne, there are several suppliers over east besides Avtronics which are 20% chaeper, I called the Streamlight in the USA to find distributors, I can let you know tommorow of them over east. What have you got in lights?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately not as comprehensive a collection as you have, but working on it.

I've sent you an email.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Im am not at my normal email for another day so I will send this for now, there are 3 Supplier over east for Streamlight, Avtronics - Most expensive
Xtek - Where i got mine thru Anticrime over here
Fire Response
For surefires there are 2, Pacific rim in Brisbane and Kenmax special products in Sydney
I am also looking for somewhere in Australia to get a Mcculloch x990 and the Vector mege sport spot which is available in the US at Target Home

Further to my collection I have an Enegiser 6AA Double barrel, 3 Eveready Dolpins, Eveready Dolphin rechargeable, Vector rechargeable 1 mill candlepower handheld spot, Dorcy single LED (Looks like a Turtlelite) Petzl 3 LED headlight, several small AA and C cell torches, and the one that started it all 22 years ago when i was 13, Eveready Big Jim sealed beam torch
Its good to be in contact with someone in Aus
I can email Photos of collection soon