Which 6p clone clicky tailcaps will fit on a SF 6p or G2?

dmz

Enlightened
Which 6p clone clicky tailcaps will fit on a SF 6p or G2?

Will the Ultrafire C2 reverse clicky tailcap fit on a SF 6p or G2? The momentary will be lost but you gain a clicky.

Ultrafire C2:
http://www.lightreviews.info/uf_c2/review.html

I know SF has clicky tailcaps but I am curious about the 6p clone clicky tailcaps.

Yapo

Enlightened
Nope the C2 tailcaps a little too big to fit...G&P, Solarforce and Cabela makes 6P clones and all the parts should be interchangable with surefire G2 and 6P. G&P and Solarforce also has tail clickies and strike bezels sold seperately as well but they're reverse clicky so you lose your momentary on but i think there are some available with forward clicky or you might be change them with a forward clicky switch...i'm not too sure.

dmz

Enlightened
Ultrafire C2 reverse clicky tailcap has a unique look. I thought I saw someone put a Ultrafire C2 reverse clicky tailcap on their SF. I guess I'm wrong. If someone has tried this and got it to fit, please post here.

Yapo

Enlightened
well i could be wrong about it not fitting the G2 but i tried fitting the C2 tailcap to my Solarforce L2(from my understanding, the parts are interchangable with G2 & 6P) and it did not fit...

Winx

Newly Enlightened
I bought this on/off switch. Made by SpiderFire. I don't have any idea about quality or what kind of clicky it is.

Edit: well, no big expectation about quality. Looks nice though.

Last edited:

bspofford

Enlightened
KD has Solarforce clicky tailcaps that fit Surfire 6P for $10.90, and you can also get them from airsupply on eBay for $9.98 ($4.99 + $4.99). The L2 comes with a reverse clicky, but the one separate tailcap that I bought on eBay came with a forward clicky.