Malkoff Drop-ins are Available

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should be the first one. I picked a M60 within 1 minute. I can't wait to test it on my 6P

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are any of those the New Malkoff Minimags drop ins?!?! :)

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
He doesn't have those yet. I don't think he's making them yet. I could be wrong

mandd

Newly Enlightened
The website says that below 3.8v the p60 dropin falls out of regulation and runs direct drive. At the current levels required, I would assume that much if not most of an 18650's life would be below 3.8v.
Does anyone know how these work with a single 81650?
Runtime? Output?

Thanks,
mandd

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
He still has them available on his website. I guess people aren't as crazy for them anymore. I'm still excited to get it though

Rinspeed

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a M60 for my 6Z. There were 85 available, I wonder how long they will last as well.

umc

Enlightened
Wow, I'm surprised that there are still 74 available, guess folks are getting their fill.

RWF

Newly Enlightened
All right,HOW many sleepless nights till mine gets here?????My G2L isn't gonna sleep either,it knows it's gonna have minor surgery!

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
All right,HOW many sleepless nights till mine gets here?????My G2L isn't gonna sleep either,it knows it's gonna have minor surgery!

Surefires are tough. They can handle a little surgery:

sfg2mixnmatchng5.jpg

-- Frank

Centropolis

Enlightened
I have a general question about these Malkoff Drop-ins....or any other drop-ins really.

I have two 6P LEDs and 1 G2 LED with the stock P60L. Are these drop-ins really give you $50 worth of more lumens than the stock P60L? Sorry, I know this may have been discussed before but I am really thinking about getting one to try but I really want to get convinced. And I am not convinced that it is that much of a difference in performance to justify spending $50. If I am upgrading from an incan 6P/G2 I probably would but......should I still do it if I have P60L?

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to see a P7 drop-in before I invest that much in a cavemans club like my $30 mag
If you plan to use a P7 drop in you probably will want to be running NiMH cells, not alkalines, so that makes things a lot more expensive (if you don't already have the batteries and charger).

Wattnot

Enlightened
He still has them available on his website. I guess people aren't as crazy for them anymore. I'm still excited to get it though

???

Maybe he's just getting caught up. He said on the site that this year he was making changes to ramp up production while maintaining quality control. I'm sure everyone is still crazy for them, but if you have enough for yourself, you'd be crazy to keep buying them!:D